Banned www.desirulez.net

Default Lots More Talents Tweet On Olympic Wrestling & More

Follow us on Social Media

Here are Twitter reactions from several WWE stars about the IOC's decision to cut wrestling from the Olympics:

Big E. Langston: The IOC's decision to drop wrestling in 2020 is baffling. I learned life lessons on the mat that I'll never forget. #SaveOlympicWrestling

Ricardo Rodriguez: So the Olympics are dropping Wrestling? One of the original sports? Como que what?! 'stan locos!

I wrestled when I was in school and hoped to one day make it to the Olympics. It's such a shame they have taken an original sport out! B.S.!

Alberto Del Rio: WHAT!!!!! ARE THEY Pinche CRAZY!!!!! Wrestling out of the Olympic Games #whatastupidmove

"Wrestling is been part of the Olympic Games since the beginning. It's a beautiful sport! But I guess shooting a gun or forcing a horse to Jump over hedges is more of a sport than wrestling to the committee. This is not right!

Ok for those I***** from the IOC this is not a sport pic.twitter.com/MzmoVgYE

But this one is????? U have to be kidding me #SaveOlympicWrestling pic.twitter.com/Zkp9zCIe

Tyson Kidd: Can't understand the thought process when making a decision like taking wrestling out of the Olympics

Cody Rhodes: #SaveOlympicWrestling or lets continue teaching our kids 4th place is something to be proud of.

William Regal: The Olympic committee should hang their heads in shame.Wrestling is the original Olympic sport.

Jack Swagger: We cannot let this happen. Important! everyone go sign this petition to keep wrestling in the olympics http://wh.gov/d20I

Drew McIntyre: Hell of a booker handling Olympic wrestling situation. Drop and get heat on oldest sport, people rally behind it, big babyface comeback #101

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

Putting Wrestling out of the Olympics is stupid. Wrestling is a traditional sport.

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

Dont get that. Why they taking one of the first sports out
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

I already posted that .

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

for the info

._.β$ţ ɨɲ ţh ώ๏яℓď._.