View Poll Results: Predict The Show Stealer of EC'13?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dolph Ziggler

1 4.55%
  • Daniel Bryan

0 0%
  • Dean Ambrose

0 0%
  • Seth Rollins

0 0%
  • THE SHIELD (the whole team)

5 22.73%
  • CM Punk

1 4.55%
  • Brock Lesnar

1 4.55%
  • Undertaker (If he Returns)

11 50.00%
  • Chris Jericho

1 4.55%
  • Bo Dallas'

0 0%
  • OTHER. (Write in Comments)

2 9.09%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Wrestler of the Month August www.desirulez.net

Default Who will be the Show Stealer of Elimination Chamber' 2013? (MY LAST POST)

Follow us on Social Media

Who will steal the show (WWE Elimination Chamber'13)?

This is my last post. I am fed up with all the hate I am getting by some members, I am fed up with the injustice NOT ONCE NOT TWICE but THRICE
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLegendKiller. View Post
    I thought you wanted to discus something? but you are just telling the thing which is already posted in News Section. Now where are the mods because this is a double posts? OH I SEE, This thread is not posted by me so NO MOD is taking any deleting action against this -.-

ALL THOSE WHO CAME TO CALM ME DOWN WHEN I SAID SOMETHING ABOUT EIDEN (RECENT LAST TIME) DON'T SEE THIS AS A DOUBLE POST and THERE I WILL BE IN CONTACT WITH SOME FRIENDS IN THIS FORUM BUT WILL NOT TO PARTICIPATE ANYMORE.
    ^ My last comment and also the Reason is written above. Its in the Thread made by Moaz (A DOUBLE POST thread it is)

THANKYOU everyone who helped me in exploring this Forum. THANKYOU everyone for being there when I wanted you. I am signing off from TCW, from Contests and Awards. I never thought I would leave this place but some people have made me leave this so Let it be Thankyou :'( You Guys are the Best. Keep Up the Good Work. Thanks for all the contests. Thankyou for respecting me, rep'ing me and for voting me as your Wrestler of the Year'2012. I will read discussions and TCW shows also, If I have some great idea that would be great for this forum I would definitely make it reach to you guys. Always Remember me in your Prayers and I hope that my respect will remain the same in your hearts. DO VOTE TO THIS POLL. SIGNING OFF - TheLegendKiller.
    Last edited by TheLegendKiller.; 02-13-2013 at 11:33 PM.
    What I Have Achieved
    "dR Wrestler Of The Year 2012 (voted)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month May"2013 (chosen)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month August 2012 (voted)"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Wrestler of the Month JUNE www.desirulez.net

This is my last post. I am fed up with all the hate I am getting by some members, I am fed up with the injustice NOT ONCE NOT TWICE but THRICE

^ My last comment and also the Reason is written above. Its in the Thread made by Moaz (A DOUBLE POST thread it is)

THANKYOU everyone who helped me in exploring this Forum. THANKYOU everyone for being there when I wanted you. I am signing off from TCW, from Contests and Awards. I never thought I would leave this place but some people have made me leave this so Let it be Thankyou :'( You Guys are the Best. Keep Up the Good Work. Thanks for all the contests. Thankyou for respecting me, rep'ing me and for voting me as your Wrestler of the Year'2012. I will read discussions and TCW shows also, If I have some great idea that would be great for this forum I would definitely make it reach to you guys. Always Remember me in your Prayers and I hope that my respect will remain the same in your hearts. DO VOTE TO THIS POLL. SIGNING OFF - TheLegendKiller.
    Thanks for everything you have done to this forum,we will really miss you here man,i know i didn't get to talk to you officially but i am sure you were a great guy,i am sure you will be recognized and remembered by everyone here,thanks a lot for everything,we hope to see you soon and wish you luck in all of your future endeavors.
    ~Lucas.

Achievements :
    dR Wrestler of the month June

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

If U Leave Bcoz Of My Thread Then I Will Delete It,And Double Post Is Against Rulez And U Break A Rule So Eiden Tell U To Not Double Post From Next Time But U Did That Again
    We All Will Miss U If U Leave

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

Wrestler of the Month JUNE www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Moaz333 View Post
    If U Leave Bcoz Of My Thread Then I Will Delete It,And Double Post Is Against Rulez And U Break A Rule So Eiden Tell U To Not Double Post From Next Time But U Did That Again
    We All Will Miss U If U Leave
    you are certainly not helping when telling him what Eiden said and how it is against the rules.

Achievements :
    dR Wrestler of the month June

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

Whats going on here pm me please i dont get it . What exactly happened ? Why you want to leave

It's Clobberin Time

Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net

come on!!!please don't leave.stay with us.ok some guys don't like you.I bet there are guys who hate me too.don't waste your time with them.stay with the guys who like you,and I am sure you will not have enough time to think the haters.
    by the way the show stealer of ELIMINATION CHAMBER will be randy orton.he will win the chamber and go on to wm 29.but i bet jericho will make a good appearence too.
    Last edited by Undertakergreece; 02-14-2013 at 12:10 AM.

21-1 time to riot

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

I hope this all cools down and you won't leave because your one of the greatest guys in this section. You are a nice guy who anybody can talk & discuss good to & you always had some nice Ideas about what WWE could make their Storys like. So if this is really the last time we see you, than thanks for alle Mr. Legendkiller and Wrestler of the Year 2012! *salute*

And about the Question: I chose the Shield because the already stole the Show at TLC and can surely do it at EC this Sunday again!

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

Dont Leave Forum.
    Talk with him and solve problem

For show stealer
    1.Undertaker if returns
    2.Randy Orton will win Elimination chamber match
    3.The Shield
    4.Dean Ambrose
    5.CM Punk (if undertaker not return he might win wwe champion and play triple threat match at WM)

TCW IC Champion || 2x GFX Tag Team Champion || 2x GFX Money In the Bank Holder || dR Star of the Month May 2013
    dR Wrestler of the Month April 2013 || dR Roadis X Winner ||1st and 2x dR GFX Champion || King of The Singnature

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

What is this about anyway??? I dont get it. can someone please explain?? PM me please for that

And Undertaker if he returns
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Undertakergreece View Post
    come on!!!please don't leave.stay with us.ok some guys don't like you.I bet there are guys who hate me too.don't waste your time with them.stay with the guys who like you,and I am sure you will not have enough time to think the haters.
    by the way the show stealer of ELIMINATION CHAMBER will be randy orton.he will win the chamber and go on to wm 29.but i bet jericho will make a good appearence too.
    No One Hates Him When Anyone Correct Him He Thinks They Hate Him.Don't Leave
    About Question = Randy Orton

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

the undertaker won't have a match at EC even if he returned and

as for the tlk don 't leave and let the haters hate that's the only thing they can do .

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

Well I don't get this didnt I stood by your side all the time when you needed me . You could have pmed me if there was something wrong . I am mostly into deleting spams and helping out members so I don't concerned about double posts that much . I did saw Moaz's thread but I didn't saw it was in news section too cause I just have a quick look at threads there .

Double posts get deleted almost daily (proof)maybe it was not seen . Don't take this as hate please don't leave .

Now where are the mods because this is a double posts? OH I SEE, This thread is not posted by me so NO MOD is taking any deleting action against this -.-

ALL THOSE WHO CAME TO CALM ME DOWN WHEN I SAID SOMETHING ABOUT EIDEN (RECENT LAST TIME) DON'T SEE THIS AS A DOUBLE POST and THERE I WILL BE IN CONTACT WITH SOME FRIENDS IN THIS FORUM BUT WILL NOT TO PARTICIPATE ANYMORE.
    Who calmed you down ? Did I . I guess not I don't know who told you he was doing his job cause we did discussed and you know what i said and whose side I was that time .If someone else said you that you should know there is pressure on higher staffs to keep both person happy . Action can't be taken for small things it has to big .

Did I support you for this that you will quit without even telling me
    Last edited by Insideout Shoots; 02-14-2013 at 01:11 AM.

It's Clobberin Time

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

The Legend Killer don't leave the form plz

and ans for qus : UNDER TAKER if he returns
    dR's First and Current Longest reigning Cruiser Weight GFX Champion

Championship held - 2

http://www.desirulez.net/signaturepics/sigpic218367_1.gif

Awards: Most Successful Gfx Cruiserweight Champion

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Moaz333 View Post
    No One Hates Him When Anyone Correct Him He Thinks They Hate Him.Don't Leave
    About Question = Randy Orton
    agree.

and the only reason Moaz thread wasnt deleted is because no one of us saw that thread before and no one told us before about its there. if you had reported that thread to one of us we had deleted it....
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net

I believe The Shield is going to steal the show. But the participants in the Elimination Chamber match will be competing with them for sure.

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

Don't Leave

taker if he returns

._.β$ţ ɨɲ ţh ώ๏яℓď._.

On Vacation

✪єєℓ яєє тσ яєρ✪
    ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮

*. .*

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

You seem like a cool guy and I enjoy reading your posts. Please don't leave.

I voted Cm Punk because I believe he will beat the crap out of the rock and get his title back.

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by CmRhodes View Post
    You seem like a cool guy and I enjoy reading your posts. Please don't leave.

I voted Cm Punk because I believe he will beat the crap out of the rock and get his title back.
    I would love to see that but I think that this sadly won't happen

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

TLK: Reconsider everything, listen to the dR Universe who all want you to stay.

Post reserved, currently on phone, will get further into the discussion when I get on a PC.
    Respect

dR Rockers www.desirulez.net

Don't leave.
    John Cena may not be the best wrestler, or the most popular with some people but, there are some things about him/his gimmick that you should listen to right now.

"Rise above hate".
    I've always used this in my personal life. I'll tell you all a story, I for work am a record producer/musician (I've worked with various different bands some you would know some you wouldn't.) and I'm currently dating someone quite high profile in music (No I'm not telling who).
    There are a lot of people who 'hate' me for the job I do (Jealous) or for the partner I have (Again jealously).
    So if people hate you they're jealous. Roll with it and never change who you are and what you like doing because of someone else.

The whole reason I came to this website in August 2011 was because I was on a tour in Singapore and I couldn't get near a TV with the right channel to watch SummerSlam xD
    But lo and behold I found DR and with it a community of people that are friends and real wrestling fans. So I decided to stick around for a bit and I'm still here. I like each and every one of you fine DR people because you are honest and are like a family to each other with one common interest. Wrestling.
    Now i might not agree all of the time with everyones opinions on things, but no one is meant to agree all the time. If everyone always thought the same things the world would be boring.

So to top off my ravings of a lunatic above. Don't leave TheLegendKiller, keep doing what you're doing and 'Rise Above Hate'.

Btw. The Shield will steal the show. I'm predicting they might beat the Invincible's.

Peace.
    Not Removing until

[X]Orton Turns Heel
    []Seth Rollins becomes a Single star
    []Khali Gets Fired
    [X]D-Bry wins the WWE Championship
    [X]Dean Ambrose wins a singles championship
    [X]Punk turns face
    []Ziggler successfully defends WHC at a PPV
    [X]Ricardo breaks away from ADR

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast