I am Brown so ARe you DOwN? www.desirulez.net

T

Default very popular topic to talk abt lol!!!

Follow us on Social Media

DO GIRLS LIKE TO B BOSSED AROUND OR LIKE TO LEADED BY THEIR BOYFRIEND?
    BOSSED AROUND DOES NOT MEAN THAT SHE HAVE TO DO ALL DA WORK IN A RELATIONSHIP...example like taking decision for her...show her that u care...
    basically being the man!!!...well we often have that debate in my friend circle...well my gf says that she likes to c i take da lead...
    some girls totally go crazy oh hell yah...guy shud b da leader...shud impress me with it...and some girls go oh hell no....imma tell him what to do....
    but da funny fact is most girls said that a guy shud take da lead ...as a matter of fact in our college website we had a voting poll....79 % says dey like to b bossed around...1 % says dey dunt care...20 % said girl shud take da lead...and we didnt find any wrong with da voting we thoughT all boys did that..
    but den our website creators actually figured out it was da girls...NO CHEATING!!!
    so i wanna hear from dr girls and boys? share ur opinion lets have fun
    Last edited by Thanks for last 3 yrs..Muffz!!; 07-28-2009 at 01:23 PM.
    sorry dude .... Hash

dR Contributor www.desirulez.net

T

well, between my girlz, i mean group of girlz i alwayz take the lead or simply thy all trsut
    me in tht nd tht make me so happy of thier trust
    but between boy nd girl i think the man should take the lead of the situation
    coz he is man , if he dont want to take , let him wear fake hair nd mini skirts nd
    stay at home!!!! hez with no use
    well i think in relation whoz girl leading threre is no man !! as he is staying behind her
    back but the leading shouldnt b like "he do all things", he hve to take her opinion as
    he choosed her to b his partner so partner ship in everything but he should lead nd dont MISSUSE this role or
    GHAR MAIN JAKER SOJAO !!

|ℓινє ☮|ℓσνє ❤|ℓαυgн ☺| www.desirulez.net

T

No1 shud b da boss! SIMPLE!

Retired Staff www.desirulez.net

T

well, we are not in the era where the females were only meant for household works n procreation...

To me... well, yea.. men lyks n would luv to boast but we should not take our companions for granted.... We both need companions/partners [both male n females] we should consider our partners as our better halves.... they should both walk together at the sme pace... hence both are of equal value...alot more can be said but hope u get ma point...

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

T

i believe the boy shud take the lead
    cause the girl can be shy and stuff!
    so boys gotta make the first move : )
    or nothing will go further
    well it depends.. =P