Banned www.desirulez.net

Default JR, Shelton, Del Rio, Swagger & Others Tweet On The IOC

Follow us on Social Media

Numerous wrestling talents have weighed in on the IOC's decision to drop wrestling from the Olympics starting in 2020:

Jim Ross: @natecorbitt: @JRsBBQ @jclayfield What do you think of the IOC decision to remove wrestling from the Olympics in 2020? Ignorant IMO.

Big E. Langston: The IOC's decision to drop wrestling in 2020 is baffling. I learned life lessons on the mat that I'll never forget. #SaveOlympicWrestling

Shelton Benjamin: WRESTLING DROPPED from the Olympics??? ARE YOU F'N KIDDING ME!! espn.go.com/olympics/wrestl... I Urge all my followers fans and friends to join in the effort to #SaveOlympicWrestling

Alberto Del Rio: Jump over hedges is more of a sport than wrestling to the committee. This is not right! @VivaDelRio: Wrestling has been in the Olympics since the beginning as a REAL sport Wrestling out of the Olympic Games #whatastupidmove

Ricardo Rodriquez: So the Olympics are dropping Wrestling? One of the original sports? Como que what?! 'stan locos!

Kurt Angle: #saveolympicwrestling. Show Your Love for the Sport. IOC Must Reverse Decision. Trend It Worldwide. #USAWrestling #TNAWrestling

Jack Swagger: #SaveOlympicWrestling

USA Wrestling: Let's keep #SaveOlympicWrestling trending as long as we can wrestling community!

SpikeTV: #SpikeSalutes the IOC, who know what sports work and what don't. Tune in to an all new IMPACT TABLE TENNIS this Thursday at 8/7c! #kidding

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

Oh tweets. Awesome News
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

Someone already posted that but anyways

._.β$ţ ɨɲ ţh ώ๏яℓď._.

On Vacation

✪єєℓ яєє тσ яєρ✪
    ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮

*. .*

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

u posted that 2 times and i already posted it