Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Default Veera 11th February 2013 Watch Online Video

Follow us on Social Media

Last edited by Indian Tiger; 02-11-2013 at 11:39 PM.

Landed To DesiRulez www.desirulez.net

First flash videos links are old dated of 8th feb and thanks for upload I got it in your 2nd daliymotion links. I started this serial in middle from 26 jan then completed old part due to ur cool website. thanks desirulez and all the members.Your effort are worthful for TV,films bollywood lovers and many more. I am very thankful to all your team.Many Thanks
    Last edited by mirzasays; 02-12-2013 at 04:15 AM. Reason: I want to say many more

dR Founders www.desirulez.org

Quote Originally Posted by mirzasays View Post
    First flash videos links are old dated of 8th feb and thanks for upload I got it in your 2nd daliymotion links. I started this serial in middle from 26 jan then completed old part due to ur cool website. thanks desirulez and all the members.Your effort are worthful for TV,films bollywood lovers and many more. I am very thankful to all your team.Many Thanks
    The flash player links were of last week, they have been updated now, everything else is fine.

Landed To DesiRulez www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by αвнι View Post
    The flash player links were of last week, they have been updated now, everything else is fine.
    Thanks to Indian Tiger and aBHI. Much appreciated

dR Contributor www.desirulez.net