Thread: Mark Henry

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

Default Mark Henry

Follow us on Social Media

So this week I'm gonna ask you about your opinion on Mark Henry!
    As you all now he made his return last Monday on Raw and gained a win over Randy Orton on Smackdown to be in the SD Elimination Chamber Match.
    What do you think about him and do you think this will be his last WWE run, because he gave some notes that this maybe is going to be his last run until he retires from Wrestling?

So.... Let's discuss

Wrestler of the Month JUNE www.desirulez.net

he is fat,he is ugly,he is an asshole,he is full of bullshit... he is like the man-twin of vickie guerrero

Achievements :
    dR Wrestler of the month June

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

This actually can be his last run in my opinion too but I don't see him in a epic Wm rivalry so probably he should wait till this Summer slam and have a good farewell rivalry with a top star

It's Clobberin Time

Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net

This could be his final run. I hope he goes out as a beast, not like Batista did. (You all remember, that was awful.) I like Mark Henry as a heel. He's huge and really strong. He may not look the fittest, but he's massive with brutal strength.

Mark Henry was my wrestler of the year for 2011, a year that saw CM Punk become the Voice of the Voiceless. Thats how good the Worlds Strongest Man is. I hope he never retires. Mark Henry to win the belt at Wrestlemania and have a nice long reign with it please. I wouldnt be surprised to see it happen either, because

THATS WUT I DO!
    The Prince Is Here...

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by insideout shoots View Post
    this actually can be his last run in my opinion too but i don't see him in a epic wm rivalry so probably he should wait till this summer slam and have a good farewell rivalry with a top star
    agree

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

Quote Originally Posted by Harbinger View Post
    Mark Henry was my wrestler of the year for 2011, a year that saw CM Punk become the Voice of the Voiceless. Thats how good the Worlds Strongest Man is. I hope he never retires. Mark Henry to win the belt at Wrestlemania and have a nice long reign with it please. I wouldnt be surprised to see it happen either, because

THATS WUT I DO!
    Agree. 2011 was an Awesome year for him. First becoming Heel & a serious monster again, then making the Hall of Pain & becoming World Heavyweight Champion till December at TLC!

Mark Henry is a major heel bully and he decimated top superstars in the past as he will probably do such again.

He's impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike&TazzatBoundForGlory12 View Post
    Crowd: 'WE WANT HEAD! WE WANT HEAD!'

Mike: What do you think of the chants? Seems like everybody here in Phoenix wants head.

Tazz: Well, it's a horny crowd.

Mike: What...?

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

yea i'm sure it will be his last run , i hope he goes for the whc

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

Wrestler of the Month August www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Insideout Shoots View Post
    This actually can be his last run in my opinion too but I don't see him in a epic Wm rivalry so probably he should wait till this Summer slam and have a good farewell rivalry with a top star
    Agree
    and If they are not gonna give the World Heavyweight Title to Y2J, Christian or Ziggler between WM and SummerSlam than he is also a good choice
    What I Have Achieved
    "dR Wrestler Of The Year 2012 (voted)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month May"2013 (chosen)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month August 2012 (voted)"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

dR Rockers www.desirulez.net

Mark henry is one of the top heel-beasts of the wwe. No doubt about that. I love his strainght i love his ability i love everything on that nigga.

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas2321 View Post
    he is fat,he is ugly,he is an asshole,he is full of bullshit... he is like the man-twin of vickie guerrero

Dude.....I thought you was a fan of the Rock. that now way to talk about your hero. tsk tsk.

As for Mark, Since his heel turn I've loved every minute of his Hall of Pain. This is the man that destroyed Randy Orton for the title and cripple Shemas so bad that he couldn't continue the match. He was truly the worlds strongest champion. And I want to see that again. I honestly don't think this is his final run. I see atleast 5 more years of a man that is bent on destruction. But it all depends on how the WWE uses him.

Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net

he won't get a push.the best thing he can get is a match with ry-back at WM 29,then I don't know.

21-1 time to riot

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Insideout Shoots View Post
    Agree

Quote Originally Posted by Tray View Post

Dude.....I thought you was a fan of the Rock. that now way to talk about your hero. tsk tsk.

As for Mark, Since his heel turn I've loved every minute of his Hall of Pain. This is the man that destroyed Randy Orton for the title and cripple Shemas so bad that he couldn't continue the match. He was truly the worlds strongest champion. And I want to see that again. I honestly don't think this is his final run. I see atleast 5 more years of a man that is bent on destruction. But it all depends on how the WWE uses him.
    Nice Statement

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

Mark Henry will win the E.C and go for the WHC WWE will give him the title for his last run

._.β$ţ ɨɲ ţh ώ๏яℓď._.

On Vacation

✪єєℓ яєє тσ яєρ✪
    ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮

*. .*

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

This monday night's all the crowd were chanting "One more time" when Henry slammed khali and hornswaggle .
    I don't like him so much but he deserves the spot in the chamber ,even wining the WHC , he's big , bad and strong , what else do u want ?

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Zmeclea View Post
    what else do u want ?

MAKE IT HAPPEN ZMECLEA! MAKE IT HAPPEN!