Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Ten Commandments of a Speaker
02-11-2013, 05:24 AM #1
Ten Commandments of a SpeakerThere are Ten Commandments which an effective speaker will follow.
1. Thou shall not commence thy speech with apologies.
2. Thou shall not fill thy speech with statistics.
3. Thou shall not be overly sentimental.
4. Thou shall not exaggerate.
5. Thou shall not be sarcastic or unfair.
6. Thou shall not be dull.
7. There is no excuse for a duff speech.
8. Thou shall not murder the Queen’s English.
9. Thou shall not wander from the subject.
10. Thou shall not steal the time of the audience and shall not belong-winded
The meaning of the name Akili is 'Wisdom, intellect, sense'. # 1000....
02-11-2013, 05:25 AM #2
Nice I agree with them
•°·._.•β€$ţ ɨɲ ţh€ ώ๏яℓď•._.·°•
✪ƒєєℓ ƒяєє тσ яєρ✪
╰☆╮ ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮