View Poll Results: Championship reign vs. Championships gained?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Championship reign.

10 50.00%
  • Championships gained.

1 5.00%
  • Both?

9 45.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Championship reign vs. Championships gained?

Follow us on Social Media

When I look at and think of CM Punk and his rivalry with The Rock, I believe he furiously suggested that Rock is not a wrestler who deserves to wield the belt, despite Rock's achievements in regard to WWE Championship.

So I'm asking you guys which factor would you personally give more priority to:

The length/amount of days of being a champion (Championship reign.) or the amount of wielding championships? (Championships gained?)

Quote Originally Posted by Mike&TazzatBoundForGlory12 View Post
    Crowd: 'WE WANT HEAD! WE WANT HEAD!'

Mike: What do you think of the chants? Seems like everybody here in Phoenix wants head.

Tazz: Well, it's a horny crowd.

Mike: What...?

Wrestler of the Month JUNE www.desirulez.net

the amount of days of course,you can hold it for 10 times but still have short reigns,if you hold it 1 time only for let's say 500 days,it's better than holding it 10 times for a total of 500 days

Achievements :
    dR Wrestler of the month June

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

Championship reign. ofc

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

Well in record people talk more about this guy was 10 time World champion they dont even bother to read how long was he for . I mean when you read wikis do you see both how many and how long a guy was champ ? Not really i cant even say how long was Punks first title reign . But ya it matters if you hold it for 1yr . But most people who will read stats in future instead of watching it at that era they only see how many not how long .

It's Clobberin Time

Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net

how many is the 1st in my opinion.because they say it's a 13 time world champion.....but the length means a lot too.

21-1 time to riot

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

I think both because WWE like Michael cole when Ric Flair out the say the 16 times world champion and like Booker T 5 Time WCW Champion and the Days count too.

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

Both

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

I say both. Your Championship reigns will be mentoined on TV but if they were only a few minutes or a week etc. it's a BS reign. So I think how long anyone holds a championship it should be mentoined more, too

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

everyone can gain a title. you can get a title to get a push and lose it fast too but only a good wrestler can hold the title and run with it without making it boring.

So definitly reign. Punks rules
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

In general its the championship reign. For example, Edge is an 11 time world champion, but most of those reigns were completely meaningless and pointless, with his longest reign topping out at I believe 105 days, which isnt all that impressive really, especially when compared to the reigns of CM Punk and John Cena.

However, neither one is truly the best. Its about how the championship is percieved. When Edge had the title it was a meaningless prop, so his reigns arent remembered. The same could be said for the first half of CM Punks reign, and look at how much more important his character has been since the title started to matter again.
    The Prince Is Here...

Quote Originally Posted by Harbinger View Post
    In general its the championship reign. For example, Edge is an 11 time world champion, but most of those reigns were completely meaningless and pointless, with his longest reign topping out at I believe 105 days, which isnt all that impressive really, especially when compared to the reigns of CM Punk and John Cena.

However, neither one is truly the best. Its about how the championship is percieved. When Edge had the title it was a meaningless prop, so his reigns arent remembered. The same could be said for the first half of CM Punks reign, and look at how much more important his character has been since the title started to matter again.
    Its all about liking and disliking characters . How long JBL carried the title and no one gave a shit and Mick Foleys both title reign didnt even last a month but were epic .

It's Clobberin Time

I think there's a ratio. Reign can't be better if it's stupidly long and boring reign. But having a long reign proves that you're good. Also having multiple reigns is also good. I think how you won it and where is the most important.

dR www.desirulez.net

Both.

i like all of these answers, but i'm going to say it's definitly the championship reign that's the best

Quote Originally Posted by XxVeNoM_MinDxX View Post
    Both.
    Actually the correct answer is none its the champ who makes it special not how many time or how many days it was carried

It's Clobberin Time

dR Dazzler www.desirulez.net

Both

RISE ABOVE HATE

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Insideout Shoots View Post
    Actually the correct answer is none its the champ who makes it special not how many time or how many days it was carried
    not really. Cena won the WWE Championship like 10 times and thats pretty special and has nothing to do with his skills
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

Both but I give reign more priority

._.β$ţ ɨɲ ţh ώ๏яℓď._.

On Vacation

✪єєℓ яєє тσ яєρ✪
    ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮

*. .*

Quote Originally Posted by Randy310 View Post
    Both but I give reign more priority
    Unless it's a few day reign or one of the "Top 10 title reigns of the decade", it doesn't matter in WWE - in TV anyway.

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Neither, I think how many times you defend, you could hold it for 500 days and never have to defend it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast