Banned www.desirulez.net

Default Told Sushant to lose weight: Abhishek Kapoor

Follow us on Social Media

Abhishek Kapoor's Kai Po Che has an interesting combination of actors who come together for the first time. With Sushant Singh Rajput, Amit Sadh and Raj Kumar Yadav in the lead, Kai Po Che's script required fresh talent.

So when director Abhishek Kapoor finalized on Sushant, he asked the actor to lose weight. "When I met Sushant he was a bit fat. I told him he would need to be fit and have an athlete's body. I knew he would prove me right. After two months when I saw him, I was surprised! He was so fit and his hard work and dedication shows", says Abhishek.

Elaborating on the cast he adds, "When the casting director Mukesh Chabbara suggested these three names and when I saw them come together, their dynamics and chemistry was very different. The story decides the cast and actors. Some films require stars and some films scream for new, fresh actors and Kai Po Che is a film like that. I've seen Raj Kumar's work before. But I had never seen Sushant or Amit's work. I dint know Sushant was so popular on his TV show as I'd never seen it. When I took his auditions, I really liked him. I don't know what it was but I saw something in him. I'm very happy to have cast all of them".