Wrestler of the Month JUNE www.desirulez.net

Default What's a good diet for fast weight loss?

Follow us on Social Media

What's a good diet for fast weight loss?

Achievements :
    dR Wrestler of the month June

"dR's Only Billionaire" www.desirulez.net

I used this to drop 28 pounds in three months http://www.rd.com/health/diet-weight...ight-50-ideas/

The meaning of the name Akili is 'Wisdom, intellect, sense'. # 1000....
    http://www.desirulez.net/health-fitn...al-stress.html
    #2000 http://www.desirulez.net/jokes-corne...-cravings.html

These are some useful tips for weight losing
    * Dierty control and exercise
    * Change your life style
    * Join an online support group
    * Take before and after photos
    * Hire a substitute teacher
    * Start reading labels
    * Become a gazelle
    Last edited by Akili; 02-20-2013 at 07:47 PM.

New Arrivals

Yoga helps you controlling your weight. It burns your excess fat and makes you slim and trim younger. One of the benefits of yoga is that you learn to control practically every muscle and joint of your body so that the issue of weight gain will stop to exist.
    Do daily exercise. Exercise is necessary. Small changes to your activity level can add up over the course of a day, and can start creation an impact on your weight within as little as a week. The key to quick weight apart from diet change is exercise are Walking, cycling and swimming are the best ways to lose weight.

Default Gm diet

go for gm diet bro,it's the best,7 days 7 different food items to eat but a word of caution it's tough to maintain it,combine with cardios to maximize weight loss upto 2-3kgs

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Akili View Post
    I used this to drop 28 pounds in three months http://www.rd.com/health/diet-weight...ight-50-ideas/

I heard that it is better to eat a too many vegetables and fruits than it is anything else

They did a study about it, can not find a link since I heard it on radio, but I do remember that

It was found that people who eat a lot of vegetables and fruits are less likely to want to eat out than people who eat a little bit of them

Landed To DesiRulez www.desirulez.net

I think you should drink a lot of water. It will help in sweating and helps in reduce weight. Try to do yoga, running, cycling everyday. It will really help you.

i've lost 15 lbs so far just by drinking a slim fast for breakfast, and eating 1000 calories or under for one other meal. no snacking. and the biggest part to all of it is to stop consuming anything with calories after 6pm. no candy, no fast food, stay away from white flour and you should have no problem. keep a diary so you can see where things are or are not working for you. Atkins is another one i've tried that works well.
    Last edited by EidenAnderson; 05-29-2013 at 07:02 PM.

thx for the link.....

Depends how much weight you wanna lose and exactly how much time. Just eat as little as you can and excercise a lot to improve your metabolism. Seems basic but it's really not complicated.

Thumbs up The Fat Loss Factor

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas2321 View Post
    What's a good diet for fast weight loss?
    Please, click the website. Here is the information you need about fast weight loss.

Member www.desirulez.net

No doubt yoga

I'm a Wrestling/MMA Junior Heavyweight, and I am most of the time struggling with weight, so I advice you to:

- Eat many vegetables
    - Eat Bread, Drink Milk and eat dairy products for breakfast and sometimes for lunch (Dutch Basic)
    - Running is the easiest and most original way to burn calories and fat
    - Many people are against it, but light/zero drinks make a big difference in calories, though there may be some bad stuff in it, when you wanna get less calories with drinking, this is the best option
    - No beer, it's a calorie bomb and contains to many bad stuff
    - Eat breakfast, at least that's the advice that everybody gives in Holland, not eating breakfast makes you wanna eat fastfood or many snacks, in the end you'll receive more calories than when you eat breakfast, lunch, a afternoon snack, dinner and a evening snack
    - Keep doing this, many people will stop after a week or 2, but only when you stay strong you'll reach your goal...

I really hope you can do something with it.

That's right, i use a lot of water and my body loss weight quitely.

Junior Member www.desirulez.net

- Eat many vegetables
    - Eat Bread, Drink Milk and eat dairy products for breakfast and sometimes for lunch (Dutch Basic)
    - Running is the easiest and most original way to burn calories and fat
    - Many people are against it, but light/zero drinks make a big difference in calories, though there may be some bad stuff in it, when you wanna get less calories with drinking, this is the best option
    - No beer, it's a calorie bomb and contains to many bad stuff
    - Eat breakfast, at least that's the advice that everybody gives in Holland, not eating breakfast makes you wanna eat fastfood or many snacks, in the end you'll receive more calories than when you eat breakfast, lunch, a afternoon snack, dinner and a evening snack
    - Keep doing this, many people will stop after a week or 2, but only when you stay strong you'll reach your goal...

I really hope you can do something with it.
    Yes I too think this really helps and I suggest that for snacks also have healthy ones like salads, sprouts etc.,

New Arrivals

There are three main ways to lose weight quickly.

1) Use only water as liquid and eliminate all other liquid drinks from your diet. You must drink as much water as possible every day. You must drink about half of your weight. If you have weight of 200 pounds then you must drink about 100 oz of water.

2) The interval between the eating is very important. If you eat once, then you must eat next after 4 hours. You must take breakfast regularly. In the night eat your food three hours before going to bed.

3) Walking is very good. You must walk as much as you can. Walk everywhere you can. Use of elevators and escalators must be reduced and instead of these you must climb stairs more often.

These are some of the fastest ways to lose weight. By just following the simple steps, you can lose your weight very quickly. You must consult your doctor if want to change your diet or exercise routine.