Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    Wrestler of the Month JUNE www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    In The Ring
    Posts
    1,048

    Default PG 13 or Attitude Era

    Follow us on Social Media





    As the title says,which era of the WWE did you like more and why? the current PG-ERA or the old Attitude Era? and why?
    for me it's the Attitude Era because it had all the good matches,wrestlers,and it was all filled with trash talking ... and you could actually call someone a **** face or give him a middle finger without getting censored,now pretty much what happens is a bunch of no talent superstars who do as the script,back then i guess they just did what they had in their brain ... cause Triple H pretty much kept bleeding in all of his matches... i don't think blood is allowed now .. Gay~

    Achievements :
    dR Wrestler of the month June

  2. #2
    Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Germany <3
    Posts
    5,352

    Default

    I don't know what you all have about blood? Sure the Attitude Era was nice but when the Face of a Wrestler is rushed over with blood & that happens alot it's not nice anymore (if real or not). I prefer more a good, technical & little bit "Extreme" match (with Chairs, Tables etc.) than see blood all over the Wrestlers and the Ring.
    Last edited by InvincibleOne; 02-08-2013 at 04:47 AM.

  3. #3
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    226

    Default

    Attitude Era. Because Stone Cold said so.

  4. #4
    Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    In my private jet
    Posts
    5,553

    Default

    The blood used to be fake anyways and the matches looked really fake because you wouldn't be just standing there if you were losing that much blood.

    Removing the blood is kind of good because it makes the matches look more realistic


    ._.β$ţ ɨɲ ţh ώ๏яℓď._.


    On Vacation

    ✪єєℓ яєє тσ яєρ✪
    ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮

    *. .*


  5. #5
    Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Germany <3
    Posts
    5,352

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Randy310 View Post
    The blood used to be fake anyways and the matches looked really fake because you wouldn't be just standing there if you were losing that much blood.

    Removing the blood is kind of good because it makes the matches look more realistic

  6. #6

    Default

    Regarding the OP, matches today are of a far far better quality than they were in the Attitude Era. CM Punk and John Cena are better workers than Stone Cold and the Rock ever were, and the undercard matches get more than 3 minutes sometimes. the wrestling quality is better.

    That said, I do miss the overarching storylines and the fact that the midcard mattered in the Attitude Era. Although the Attitude Era also had loads of stuff thats way worse than anything today (oh hi, kennel from hell match)

    So its hard to choose, both eras have their good and bad points.
    The Prince Is Here...

  7. #7
    Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    In The Ring
    Posts
    4,448

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Randy310 View Post
    The blood used to be fake anyways and the matches looked really fake because you wouldn't be just standing there if you were losing that much blood.

    Removing the blood is kind of good because it makes the matches look more realistic
    You are wrong that blood isn't fake. Did you watch that match ? Blood isn't fake they use a blade to cut them self

  8. #8
    Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    In The Ring
    Posts
    4,448

    Default

    For me Attitude Era was better with blood

  9. #9
    Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Jeddah
    Posts
    7,945

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prohundred View Post
    You are wrong that blood isn't fake. Did you watch that match ? Blood isn't fake they use a blade to cut them self
    Quote Originally Posted by prohundred View Post
    For me Attitude Era was better with blood
    Agree
    Double Post..........


    AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

    We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

  10. #10
    Super Moderators www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Quahog
    Posts
    11,346

    Default

    We talked about that now for the 3rd time. Please no more "PG or Attitude" discussion threads. If you want to say something about it, please use one of the 3 now excisting Threads.

    Please check threads before making a new Lucas.
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

  11. #11
    Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    In The Ring
    Posts
    4,448

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EidenAnderson View Post
    We talked about that now for the 3rd time. Please no more "PG or Attitude" discussion threads. If you want to say something about it, please use one of the 3 now excisting Threads.

    Please check threads before making a new Lucas.
    Yeah One of those 3 is mine

  12. #12
    dR www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Leeds, England
    Posts
    6,640

    Default

    Don't you think the answer for mostly all of us is obvious? Attitude Era...

  13. #13
    Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    In The Ring
    Posts
    4,448

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XxVeNoM_MinDxX View Post
    Don't you think the answer for mostly all of us is obvious? Attitude Era...
    Agree

  14. #14
    shawn rebecca
    Guest

    Default

    winner will get free server

  15. #15
    dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    La la la Island
    Posts
    8,728

    Default

    Are you all vampires that you like attitude era just cause it had blood

    For me both are good the day i dislike Wwe i will stop watching it but that day aint coming till Punk , Bryan and Y2J quit .



    It's Clobberin Time

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •