Administrator www.desirulez.net

Default Zee TV to give Sukesh Motwani a grand farewell today

Follow us on Social Media

Sukesh Motwani who held the position of Head of Programming – Fiction, Zee TV as we know, has quit from the post he held for six long years. And the channel bids adieu to the man with a grand farewell party today (7 February 2013).

We had a word with Sukesh on the occasion to know of his future plans and he said, “Well, I am not an actor to get this limelight. As of now, I have not decided on my future plans. I went through a personal loss recently with my mother passing away. So I plan to go back to my native place and spend some time with my family. I will give my future a re-think probably in the month of April (2013). I have been working for the past 17 years now, and I am on a sabbatical right now.”

On his successful journey with Zee TV, the man stated, “The best chapter of my life has been with Zee TV. It was a tough decision to make, as I have been with the channel for a long time now. Zee TV is doing very well now, and this is the best time for me to move on. I wish them all the luck for the future.”

Sukesh Motwani started as a writer and then went on to give successful shows like Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo, Chhoti Bahu, Jhansi Ki Rani, 12.24 Karol Bagh, Fear Files, Yahaan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli, Phir Subah Hogi, Hitler Didi to the recently launched soap Rab Se Sohna Isshq, Qubool Hai on Zee TV as Head of Fiction.

We wish Sukesh all the very best for his future..