Administrator www.desirulez.net

Default Celebs and their 3 am friends from the TV industry

Follow us on Social Media

A 3 am friend is an absolute cool friend. You call him or her at the wee hour of the morning and given any situation, the answer will be, “Yups, I am there for you.”

A 3am friend can be your chuddy buddy or someone you might not talk too often. You might have had a long lull between two chats, but you know damn well if you need them, they’ll be there for you – no questions asked.

In the entertainment industry, friendship often is very fleeting, however there a few TV celebs that are blessed with true friends from the fraternity within.

So we decided to chat with some and find about their 3 am friend/friends from the industry. Let’s read on…

Mohit Sehgal: I have got many friends in the television industry but the one who is closest is Kinshuk Mahajan. Kinshuk and I are more than friends and can be said to be brothers. We meet up so often that I can say that we live together. We are always there for each other. We started our career together from Delhi and we also shared the same pad during the early days in Mumbai. So Kinshuk is my closest friend from the industry whom I can trouble anytime of the day (laughs).

Shakti Mohan: It should be my show Dil Dostii Dance’s (Channel V) team. Sneha Kapoor, Kunwar Amar, Alisha Singh all are my very good friends but Vinti Idlani is the closest. We met on D3 sets. Every now and then we hang out together. We enjoy each other’s company. So I can proudly say that Vinti is my 3 am friend.

Rithvik Dhanjani: Suyash Kumar is more than a friend to me. We both became friends on Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani show. He is like a darling to me. Now we both have been busy with our shooting but I know whenever I need him he will surely help me, any place, any time.

Sukirti Kandpal: Priya Wal is my bestest friend. We both become friends on the sets of Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani. We both gel really well. We often catch up and go out for parties.

Karan V Grover: Mehul Nisar and Suhasi Dhami. We became friends on the sets of Yahaan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli. We all are busy in our life but still we are very good friends

Yashashri Masurkar: It should be Manish Raisinghani. We became friends on the sets of Rang Badalti Odhani. I lovingly call him Manu Bhai (laughs). Initially we used to catch up regularly but now we don’t get time for our busy schedules.

Shaleen Malhotra: Sahil Anand and Karan Wahi are my close buddies. Karan and I have Delhi connection. We both hail from the capital city and back there we are neighbours. Well, Sahil and I were together in Roadies and currently we both are staying together in Mumbai.

Ashish Kapoor: My 3 am friends would be Gaurav Gera and Mona Singh. I know Gaurav from the last past thirteen years and through Gaurav I met Mona on the sets of Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin. Since then we have best of buddies.