Runner Up - Admins Awards www.desirulez.net

Default It's Akshay Kumar versus Prabhu Deva this Friday

Follow us on Social Media

After Kamal Haasan's bravura kathak in "Vishwaroop", it is time for some serious freestyle western dancing and a heist drama at the box office. "ABCD - Any Body Can Dance" and "Special 26", releasing Friday, are mainstream entertainers, but those that bend the conventional rules of entertainment.
    Choreographer-director Remo Dsouza's "ABCD...", touted to be India's first true-blue dance film, is a dance film with Indian cinema's most celebrated film-based dancer Prabhu Deva taking the lead along with a lineup of well-known choreographers pitching as actors.
    Last week, we had the diligent Tamil superstar Vikram speaking his own Hindi lines in Bejoy Nambiar's "David". This week, Prabhu Deva too speaks his Hindi lines in his own voice.
    "It was a real ordeal. Not just for me, but the people who were assigned to get me to speak correctly. But I managed. Let's see how it goes," he said.
    Contrary to rumours that he has only a cameo to play in 'ABCD...', Prabhu Deva says he has a full-fledged role in the film.
    ...being a human...