Banned www.desirulez.net

Default Aditi is the modern age Nutan: Mahesh Bhatt

Follow us on Social Media

While working with Aditi Rao Hydari on his forthcoming next Fox Star Studios & Vishesh Films Murder 3, producer Mahesh Bhatt saw an uncanny resemblance between yesteryear beauty Nutan and his lead in the suspense-thriller.

A face that was worth a thousand words,veteran actress Nutan ,looked upon as one of the most beautiful and versatile actresses of all times always brought depth to the characters she essayed in her career and Mahesh Bhatt couldn't help but notice how actress Aditi Rao managed to pull off a certain scene in the film with the same kind of intensity.

Reveals a source, "Aditi was to be filmed as being banged against a door. She was rehearsing the scene for quite some time and then decided to give the final take. She got so involved in the act that she banged hard on the glass door resulting in a swollen hand."

Talking about the episode says Aditi, "I rested my hand in a mug of ice in between shots. In fact, at one point my director even asked me if I wanted to postpone the shoot. I refused, thinking my already red hand would look authentic in the scene."

Says producer Mahesh Bhatt , "After a very long time, I've seen someone on the Indian screen with a feminine mystique similar to that of Nutan's. When you'll watch the movie, you'll understand why I've stated what I've stated over here."