Banned www.desirulez.net

Default I wish for an automatic make-up machine: Tanushree

Follow us on Social Media

Tanushree Dutta says that the one gadget she can't live without is her mobile phone. "I realized this when sometime ago my cell phone was flicked while I was traveling to Coimbatore. It was like a handicap, as I lost all my contacts. A mobile phone is not a luxury item anymore, it has become a necessity. After filling this void; I just bought a new cellphone, next on my list is the latest laptop. My current one is soon going to give up on me and before that happens, I want to buy a new one, and let my old one rest in peace."

The former Femina Miss India Universe (2004), however, wishes for a gadget that could make life simpler when it came to make up. "I truly wish existed is an automatic make-up machine. All one should need to do is sit and have the machine do make-up for you. It'll be so nice to have a software that includes preset looks for different occasions and just have it do its job at a click. This will be one big boon to womankind, as it's high time that special gadgets should start being invented for women as well," she feels.