Results 1 to 20 of 20
  1. #1
    Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Germany <3
    Posts
    5,352

    Default Notice about del Rio at Raw

    Follow us on Social Media





    I don't know if you guys noticed it too, but when del Rio came out on Raw there was actually no reaction of the Crowd and everyone was silent. Maybe it was about the location, but like it seems the fans don't like del Rio much and get bored of him.

    Your opinions?

  2. #2
    Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    6,055

    Default

    I said it before , People get bored of the baby faces so quickly ,Wwe makes them look invincible and predictable .
    for me i don't think it was the right time to turn del rio face .


    Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

  3. #3
    Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Germany <3
    Posts
    5,352

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hemafekho View Post
    I said it before , People get bored of the baby faces so quickly ,Wwe makes them look invincible and predictable .
    for me i don't think it was the right time to turn del rio face .
    True. Heels are way more entertaining and they have to play the more harder role of both

  4. #4
    Wrestler of the Month JUNE www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    In The Ring
    Posts
    1,048

    Default

    Del Rio is now booooring... .. he shouldn't even be a face.. Heels are way more entertaining just like the invincible one said

    Achievements :
    dR Wrestler of the month June

  5. #5
    Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    1,144

    Default

    He isn't the most interesting guy. Just saying.


  6. #6
    Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    2,399

    Default

    i dont like del rio as heel or as face



    TCW IC Champion || 2x GFX Tag Team Champion || 2x GFX Money In the Bank Holder || dR Star of the Month May 2013
    dR Wrestler of the Month April 2013 || dR Roadis X Winner ||1st and 2x dR GFX Champion || King of The Singnature


  7. #7
    Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    In my private jet
    Posts
    5,553

    Default

    He is better as face


    ._.β$ţ ɨɲ ţh ώ๏яℓď._.


    On Vacation

    ✪єєℓ яєє тσ яєρ✪
    ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮

    *. .*


  8. #8
    Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    In The Ring
    Posts
    4,448

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Randy310 View Post
    He is better as face
    Agree

  9. #9
    dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    La la la Island
    Posts
    8,728

    Default

    I think Wwe wants to get rid of Rey Mysterio thats why they turned Del Rio face . His current title reign was absolutely not needed .



    It's Clobberin Time

  10. #10
    Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    In my private jet
    Posts
    5,553

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Insideout Shoots View Post
    I think Wwe wants to get rid of Rey Mysterio thats why they turned Del Rio face . His current title reign was absolutely not needed .
    Agree I heard Rey Mysterio wanted to retire.


    ._.β$ţ ɨɲ ţh ώ๏яℓď._.


    On Vacation

    ✪єєℓ яєє тσ яєρ✪
    ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮

    *. .*


  11. #11
    dR Founders www.desirulez.org
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,716

    Default

    he kinda has no mic skills and its boring to watch him... i usually skip the part when he is out there talking ... dont really care much for him either.



  12. #12
    Wrestler of the Month August www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Karachi, Pakistan.
    Posts
    2,485

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hemafekho View Post
    I said it before , People get bored of the baby faces so quickly ,Wwe makes them look invincible and predictable .
    for me i don't think it was the right time to turn del rio face .
    Agree. and Now when a ordinary wrestler pins any Championship Guy, he gets a match at PPV for that title? First they had that Contenders but now its just S***, they don't make it logical like they were in attitude era that if someone pins a champion, he just gets 2 step up in the contender list not at the top.
    What I Have Achieved
    "dR Wrestler Of The Year 2012 (voted)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month May"2013 (chosen)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month August 2012 (voted)"

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  13. #13

    Default

    In-ring skill-wise, Del Rio is quite amazing. Other than that, I find him quite decent at the moment.

    Although I'd like for him to wrestle other potentials such as Cody Rhodes and etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike&TazzatBoundForGlory12 View Post
    Crowd: 'WE WANT HEAD! WE WANT HEAD!'

    Mike: What do you think of the chants? Seems like everybody here in Phoenix wants head.

    Tazz: Well, it's a horny crowd.

    Mike: What...?

  14. #14
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    226

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BarelyCreative View Post
    In-ring skill-wise, Del Rio is quite amazing. Other than that, I find him quite decent at the moment.

    Although I'd like for him to wrestle other potentials such as Cody Rhodes and etc.
    He is decent in-ring because he copied some moves from current superstars to make him more exciting. He copied the super-kick from Ziggler and the enziguri kick from Cody. Isn't a signature move supposed to e unique to a certain character?

    Anyways, he aint that great but how else is WWE going to make money from Mexico. I must admit, he is starting to grow on me as a face and because he hit Santa with his car. Other than that I don't care what happens to him.

  15. #15
    Super Moderators www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Quahog
    Posts
    11,346

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CmRhodes View Post
    He is decent in-ring because he copied some moves from current superstars to make him more exciting. He copied the super-kick from Ziggler and the enziguri kick from Cody. Isn't a signature move supposed to e unique to a certain character?

    Anyways, he aint that great but how else is WWE going to make money from Mexico. I must admit, he is starting to grow on me as a face and because he hit Santa with his car. Other than that I don't care what happens to him.
    Yeah right like Ziggler is the inventor of the Superkick
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

  16. #16

    Default

    ^I was thinking the same, Superkick does not belong to Ziggler exclusively. xD

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike&TazzatBoundForGlory12 View Post
    Crowd: 'WE WANT HEAD! WE WANT HEAD!'

    Mike: What do you think of the chants? Seems like everybody here in Phoenix wants head.

    Tazz: Well, it's a horny crowd.

    Mike: What...?

  17. #17
    Coolbie www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    The Gym
    Posts
    1,382

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by InvincibleOne View Post
    I don't know if you guys noticed it too, but when del Rio came out on Raw there was actually no reaction of the Crowd and everyone was silent.
    Surprisingly silent!

    Video starts right before his entrance so don't fast forward no matter how boring it is, just pay attention to the reaction :

    Respect

  18. #18
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    226

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EidenAnderson View Post
    Yeah right like Ziggler is the inventor of the Superkick
    True. He did not invent it. But he was the first one to bring it back after Shawn Michaels retired. Perhaps I overstated the word "copy"... shouldn't have used that word at all. Also, I realize my comment about Mexico was pretty harsh and I hope I didn't offend anyone.

    Either way, my point is that Alberto was given a couple flashy moves to make him more exciting in the ring and it worked. That cross arm breaker by itself made Del Rio boring to watch.

  19. #19
    dR Dazzler www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    2,076

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by InvincibleOne View Post
    I don't know if you guys noticed it too, but when del Rio came out on Raw there was actually no reaction of the Crowd and everyone was silent. Maybe it was about the location, but like it seems the fans don't like del Rio much and get bored of him.

    Your opinions?
    Del Rio is boring as face and he is better when he is heel





    RISE ABOVE HATE


  20. #20
    Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    1,144

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by N01WWEfan View Post
    Del Rio is boring as face and he is better when he is heel
    True that. WWE isn't making too much money from Mexico nowdays. That's why they're not doing shows in Mexico as of now. Or they're doing them less there.


 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •