Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

Default What Will Make People Like Ryback ?

Follow us on Social Media

So '' Some'' of the wwe fans don't like ryback , and people already got tired of him because of his gimmick ,so what will make them like him ?

For me if he stopped saying the stupid catch phrase '' feed me more '' , improve his mic skills and maybe stopped botching , that will make me like him .

Share Your Opinion About Ryback
    Last edited by The Villain; 02-06-2013 at 12:39 AM.

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

Agree. If Ryback wants to get fed more, he should watch out for a nanny that feeds him more. His Mic Skills are totally terrible, his voice is not made for talking in my opinion. And the best Athlete & Wrestler he isn't also, he's just a "Monster" that destorys a few people and destruction is what most people want to see.

Quote Originally Posted by InvincibleOne View Post
    Agree. If Ryback wants to get fed more, he should watch out for a nanny that feeds him more. His Mic Skills are totally terrible, his voice is not made for talking in my opinion. And the best Athlete & Wrestler he isn't also, he's just a "Monster" that destorys a few people and destruction is what most people want to see.
    I totally agree , One heel turn would be perfect for him .

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

To be honest i never liked feed me more catchphrase , gimmik or whatever it is so probable that should change . Also he should carry a mid card title lose some matches then head towards the top .

It's Clobberin Time

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Insideout Shoots View Post
    To be honest i never liked feed me more catchphrase , gimmik or whatever it is so probable that should change . Also he should carry a mid card title lose some matches then head towards the top .
    He just got pushed too fast. One day he was beating up jobbers, the next day he was fighting for the WWE Championship.

What the hell has he ever actually botched, Tensai thing aside? I seriously cant remember any other botches, and yet people insist on calling him "Rybotch" over and over again as if they think its funny or something.

His mic skills are fine, he's not supposed to be cutting 20 minute promos, he's supposed to be murdering people. Goldberg and Lesnar never spoke much either, and they were both incredibly over.

Feed me more is over. Yeah, its stupid, but its over. So its not going away. Most of the Rocks catchphrases are stupid too, but people still go nuts for them.

It just feels like the typical IWC attitude of demanding new stars, then when WWE pushes someone new, its the "wrong" new stars.
    The Prince Is Here...

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

I DOn't Know Why People Like Him In The Begning I Like his Catchphrase But Now His Catchphrase Is Horrible

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

I remember when watching RAW on TV in the living room while my dad was in the kitchen and Rybotch's theme hits, my dad would come running saying "who's he killing now" hahahahah
    But yeah, never really liked him either, can't see why WWE pushed him THAT much. When WWE usually want to pust someone new to show their "domination", they get like a month of domination by finishing mid-wrestlers and slowly they begin to fall back.. Like they did with Tensai..
    But giving title shots so fast to never-before-heard-of-wrestlers... I blame WWE for ruining it. They did everything completely wrong from start till now, especially with the 1000 matches of 1 vs 2.

Edit: Oh, this topic wasn't "Why you dislike Rybotch".. What WWE should do to get people to like him? Simple. Give Rybotch a two months break and give him a proper return.
    Last edited by Komani; 02-06-2013 at 02:10 AM.
    Respect

Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net

He's totally overrated. He got pushed for nothing. I don't know who he is, so he doesn't deserve a push. Remember CM Punk? Before he got to a major brand in WWE, he didn't get pushed like Ryback, although people were talking how awesome Punk was and how amazing wrestler he was. And when he finally claimed the WHC, he was treated like he was nobody. Ryback squashes jobbers and people treat him as god.
    Excuses are for losers. If you say that he wasn't able to do his job, because he was pushed too fast too high, why would you push the guy anyway? Everyone else has worked hard for their spot and this guy just comes and takes the top spot. And this is all because Vince likes big guys. Ah.. Vince.

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

Change his feed me more and invincible gimmick

._.β$ţ ɨɲ ţh ώ๏яℓď._.

On Vacation

✪єєℓ яєє тσ яєρ✪
    ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮

*. .*

I never liked rybotch.
    i dont know why people liking him

TCW IC Champion || 2x GFX Tag Team Champion || 2x GFX Money In the Bank Holder || dR Star of the Month May 2013
    dR Wrestler of the Month April 2013 || dR Roadis X Winner ||1st and 2x dR GFX Champion || King of The Singnature

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

I Like Ryback but not super fan of him

He's alright in my book.

My main beef is fans insisting chanting 'Goldberg' during his matches though... Unless it's for comic relief or what not, I feel that's very disrespectful toward Ryback, unless Ryback's main source for inspiration is Goldberg himself.

Would be cool if Ryback could utilize some submission moves too, once in a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike&TazzatBoundForGlory12 View Post
    Crowd: 'WE WANT HEAD! WE WANT HEAD!'

Mike: What do you think of the chants? Seems like everybody here in Phoenix wants head.

Tazz: Well, it's a horny crowd.

Mike: What...?

Wrestler of the Month JUNE www.desirulez.net

hmm.. turn heel .. i think Ryback will turn heel in EC and betray Cena and Sheamus

Achievements :
    dR Wrestler of the month June

dR Rockers www.desirulez.net

Next time when Brock Lesner is destroying something , just send Ryback to stop him . I sure people will start liking more Ryback .
    Make his fued with Lesner instead of Shield . And one day let Goldberg appear on screen saying he given tips to Ryback .
    Which will result in stopping Goldberg chants during his match .

Lol someone forward this post to WWE creatives
    <div style=text-align: center;>http://www.desirulez.net/signaturepics/sigpic213606_1.gif</div>

You know why people like ryback, because being big has built-in intimidation factor that can use for physical destruction. While being talkative does not have. Because we are watching a wrestling and it is a fight using physical strength not the mouth. Who cares he will not talk, I like him watched how he was destroying and punishing people.

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Can't believe Rybacks feed me more caught on. It seems as though the fans will accept anything being forced down their throat. I mean c'mon. How can they boo/laugh at Cody's mustache and then chant feed me more with Ryback. Pretty sad that. He should stop his catch phrase, he should change his attire and maybe add more moves to his arsenal.

Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by CmRhodes View Post
    Can't believe Rybacks feed me more caught on. It seems as though the fans will accept anything being forced down their throat. I mean c'mon. How can they boo/laugh at Cody's mustache and then chant feed me more with Ryback. Pretty sad that. He should stop his catch phrase, he should change his attire and maybe add more moves to his arsenal.
    Typical Americans. Always eating.

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Meh I don't know why I like him but i do
    John Cena: You Can't keep a good man down.

Wrestler of the Month August www.desirulez.net

A Heel Turn, No Super Cena Mode, Gimmick Change and some submission moves by him would Work well to make me Like him

Quote Originally Posted by Harbinger View Post
    What the hell has he ever actually botched, Tensai thing aside? I seriously cant remember any other botches, and yet people insist on calling him "Rybotch" over and over again as if they think its funny or something.
    That was Tensai's fault too we all know but He did two more botches, one on CmPunk in hitting Spin Buster and One at a house show hitting shell shock on Paul Heyman (He couldn't lift him up and Paul tried his best to make that shell shock possible but it resulted in a botch of Ryback) YOU'RE WELCOME.
    What I Have Achieved
    "dR Wrestler Of The Year 2012 (voted)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month May"2013 (chosen)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month August 2012 (voted)"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast