Banned www.desirulez.net

Default I am lucky to have a friend like Abhishek: Rohan Sippy

Follow us on Social Media

Abhishek Bachchan and director Rohan Sippy's friendship goes a long way back. Everyone in the industry as well as outside the industry knows how thick friends the two are. While they have done three films together - 'Kuchh Na Kaho', 'Bluff Master' and 'Dum Maaro Dum', it comes as a bit of surprise that the actor will be seen in just a cameo in his director buddy's upcoming film, 'Nautanki Saala', which features Ayushman Khurana and Kunal Roy Kapur in lead roles.

On his part, Rohan says, "I always work with Abhishek, but Nautanki Saala is a quick film. So I suggested that he do this cameo in the movie. Abhishek came to Liberty Cinema in South Mumbai, where we shot his part. It was great fun because it held lot of memories. Among the many is that his debut film Refugee was premiered there."

When quizzed if he considers his actor-buddy his lucky mascot, the filmmaker says, "More than a lucky mascot, I think I am lucky to have him as a friend. I look for chances to work with him and fortunately we share the same thoughts and ideas. It will always be lucky for me to be with him. Besides, being with him is like having someone to share with. We have the same sense of humour for life and movies." Asserting that it's amazing fun to jam on with his friend, Rohan adds, "Abhishek is a natural performer and a great artiste. He is one of the wittiest persons I have ever met and has great sense of coming with the best one liners."
    Interestingly, Abhishek made his singing debut with his second collaboration with Rohan, Bluffmaster. The director says "Abhishek is making a small appearance in one of the songs in this film. He's not sung a song, but hopefully we will get him to sing in our next film."