Banned www.desirulez.net

Default ABCD debutant Lauren Gottlieb praises Tom Cruise

Follow us on Social Media

Lauren Gottlieb is Hollywood's rising star and has worked with the best in the industry. After winning the hit reality series, So You Think You Can Dance, Lauren has become one of the most sought after dancers in America.

She's performed with Shakira at the 2007 Grammys and danced alongside Mariah Carey and Miley Cyrus. As a teacher and choreographer, she's taught dance to Tobey McGuire and Tom Cruise. A celebrity in her own way, Lauren's best experience so far has been working alongside Tom Cruise.

"Tom Cruise is absolutely splendid and it was a great learning experience working with him. He's one of the best actors but he does not know how to dance and he has no ego about that! When I was to teach him dance, he left it in my hands and trusted me completely. He's very generous and taught me about life in general. I learnt from him that if you're good, then that's what matters because it will reflect in your character and work".

Lauren makes her Bollywood debut with Remo D'Souza's film Anybody Can Dance. "It was a dream to see myself on the big screen. I did not know it would be with Bollywood. ABCD has a message behind it and I've tried to do my part. Acting is my passion and a new option. So I want to make sure I accomplish that. I've done everything from TV, to movies and now it's Bollywood", says Lauren.