Administrator www.desirulez.net

Default Rapid Fire with TV stars!

Follow us on Social Media

We talks to TV actors about rumours, style, life and much more...

Abhaas Mehta:

According to you the Style Icon of TV is? Salman Khan

God's gift to men? Their female companions

Most hilarious rumour you have heard about your self? Really can't think of any, as there haven't been too many rumors about me.

A historical character you think you would be a bad choice to play? Maharana Pratap's horse Chetak!

If given a chance to choose, who would you want to be locked in a room with and why? If given a chance to choose I wouldn't want to be locked in a room, I'm a free bird.

Yashashri Masurkar

According to you the Style Icon of TV is? Karan Kundra

God's gift to Women? Beauty, God has made every women beautiful.

Most hilarious rumour you have heard about your self? I didn't find any rumour hilarious.

A historical character you think you would be a bad choice to play? I guess I can play all historical characters very well.

If given a chance to choose, who would you want to be locked in a room with and why? I would choose Karan Tacker, because I guess it has been long since we spoke to each other. So getting locked in a room and talking about Rang Badalti Odhani days and all the fun would be a nice idea.

Sana Khan

According to you the Style Icon of TV is? Myself I would say.

God's gift to Women? Beauty.

Most hilarious rumour you have heard about your self? Not til now.

A historical character you think, you would be a bad choice to play? Mythology serials speak shudh Hindi and it is not exactly me.

If given a chance to choose, who would you want to be locked in a room with and why? I would love to get locked with my BFF, because these days we are not in talking terms as such. I would clear and solve the differences and be back on the track with fun In life.

Shilpa Anand

According to you the Style Icon of TV is? I don't know, I don't watch much TV.

God's gift to Women? Strength to handle any situation.

Most hilarious rumour you have heard about your self? That I'm getting married.

A historical character you think, you would be a bad choice to play? Never thought about it.

If given a chance to choose, who would you want to be locked in a room with and why? My childhood friend Sheetal. We can chat all about life and have the best time.

Amrin Chakkiwala

According to you the Style Icon of TV is? I really like Aamna Shariff and Harshad Chopra in style.

God's gift to Women? I guess motherhood, though not experienced it myself yet.

Most hilarious rumour you have heard about your self? i haven't heard any such rumour about myself but there was a time when many asked me whether I got engaged.

A historical character you think, you would be a bad choice to play? Jodha, because she has always been portrayed as a tall lady and I am not blessed with height

If given a chance to choose, who would you want to be locked in a room with and why? Saif Ali Khan, because I really like him and find him hot too.