Banned www.desirulez.net

Default I cannot be sensuous: Kirti Kulhari

Follow us on Social Media

Kirti Kulhari was last seen in Shaitan. What the actress is rattled about is of the fact that her films did not release as frequently as they should have which she thinks has affected her recall value.

"Newcomers need to be seen as often as possible after their first release," says Kirti and adds, "Look at Parineeti Chopra, her second film released just five months after her debut. Even Huma Qureshi had a similar run. In my case, even though people came to know me post Shaitan, it fizzled out."

Kirti has an intimate scene in her upcoming zombie film. Talking about it she says, "Showing skin and being sensuous isn't easy for me. But, I watch international films where lovemaking scenes are treated as normally as crying or laughing." She says that there is a trust factor that she attaches with the team. "I am against using that particular element to promote the film and I trust the team for doing so. I have done what I did, but in the future I will avoid doing such roles," says Kirti.