Banned www.desirulez.net

Default Numerous Talents Tweet On Trish Stratus To WWE HOF

Follow us on Social Media

TrishStratus.com has collected the following Tweets from people congratulating Trish Stratus on her WWE Hall of Fame induction:

Beth Phoenix: Congrats to @trishstratuscom on this year's Hall of Fame induction. The women of the HoF is a small elite group & it's long overdue!

Tommy Dreamer: Congrats @trishstratuscom on this year's Hall of Fame induction. Worked very hard to improve herself & became 1 of the best. She's Hardcore

Michelle McCool: Just heard the word.....congrats @trishstratuscom on becoming a 2013

Candice Michelle: @trishstratuscom congrats on #HallofFame. That's Awesome!!

Lita: So proud and stoked for my girl!!! "@trishstratuscom: Thank you @WWEUniverse #stratusfaction comes to @WWE #HOF2013 #honored"

Howard Finkel: Congrats to Trish Stratus on her forthcoming induction into the WWE Hall of Fame, Class of 2013!!

Snooki: Congrats trish! Xo "@trishstratuscom: Thank you @WWEUniverse #stratusfaction comes to @WWE #HOF2013 #honored"

Natalya: Proud of @trishstratuscom being announced for the Hall of Fame! A true pioneer for the Divas. #Wrestlemania29 pic.twitter.com/KIA5sE2y

DDP: #SelfHighFive to @trishstratuscom for the WWE HOF induction nod! You deserve it girl!!!! #HOF2013

Mickie James: Big congrats, hats in the air, & curtsies all around to my girl @trishstratuscom well deserved & An inspiration to us all! Xoxo ???? #HOF2013

Lance Storm: Congratulation @trishstratuscom on the WWE HOF induction. Well deserved. Glad to have been a tiny part in your great career.

Joey Styles: The @WWE Hall of Fame is now Stratusfied with the induction of the 7-time WWE Women's Champion @TrishStratuscom The Official Trish Stratus Website | TrishStratus.com

Lillian Garcia: Can't be more proud of @WWE inducting my friend @trishstratuscom into the HOF! U deserve this so much girl!!! Love u!! Can't be more proud of @WWE inducting my friend @trishstratuscom into the HOF! U deserve this so much girl!!! Love u!! Photo - Lilian Garcia | Lockerz

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

Not really news but thanks for that anyway
    Do you know Richard Cheese?