Banned www.desirulez.net

Default Ranbir & Anushka to host TOIFA in Vancouver!

Follow us on Social Media

They may have not done a film together yet, but superstars Ranbir Kapoor and Anushka Sharma are set to host the first ever Times of India Film Awards. To be held in Vancouver from 4th-6th April 2013, this global film awards show will see the best of the Indian Film fraternity come together and bring cinema to the world.

Taking charge of the presentation at the awards will be noted choreographer Shiamak Dawar. Says Shiamak on his association with TOIFA, "The Whole show will be a different and unique kind of show. It will be fantastic and new, not because I'm doing it. It will be like nothing ever seen before and that's our promise to you".

Mr Vineet Jain, Managing Director of The Times Group spoke on this new initiative. "TOIFA is the global choice awards to honour the very best in the Hindi film industry. It's no more confined to the borders of the sub continent. It comes at a time when we are completing 100 years of Indian cinema. People don't get to see their stars live. We have a deep connect with Bollywood and want to exploit that and take it to the world".
    Anushka Sharma, who will be hosting the awards, shares her thoughts. "I'm excited and thrilled to be a part of TOIFA".

Attending the awards function in Vancouver will be many celebrities including Bollywood Badshah Shah Rukh Khan. Says Shah Rukh, "I'm going to sing and dance and make merry. I will bring in the celebration."