Banned www.desirulez.net

Default Ice-creams are my primary stress busters: Minissha Lamba

Follow us on Social Media

I'm a very chilled out person. Although at times, I'll be completely harrowed with stress, but I won't let others get even a sniff of it. I like to keep myself engaged with assignments and believe that by diverting one's mind to a specific goal, one can combat stress issues.

Working out helps me unwind after a hectic schedule and detoxifies my system. Besides working out, having a hot shower acts as a therapeutic agent to my tired body thereby making me more relaxed, energetic and taking away all my stress.

Another way for me to de-stress is driving to soothing music along the roads of Mumbai to Goa. Another guilty indulgence are ice-creams, they act as my primary stress-busters as they take me back to my early days and makes me feel what I am, and not what I should be.

Being adventurous always encouraged me to take up challenges and so even today, when I'm stressed, I simply go white water rafting at Kundalika, enjoying the negotiations with the wild river as sheets of water come crashing aboard.