Administrator www.desirulez.net

Default Fears and phobias of TV celebs

Follow us on Social Media

We all have fears, phobias and fixations. It can be of heights, water, closed/open spaces, creatures etc. And your favourite TV celebs are no different.

So we decided to talk to some of them and find out from what they usually prefer to run away... Read onÖ

Sanaya Irani: I fear cockroaches; they are so disgusting and creepy. From my childhood I have been really scared of them.

Kunal Karan Kapoor: I am frightened of snakes; they are so slithery and vicious. Recently, I was in the tropical forest of Cambodia, it was evening time and I was on my way back to my hotel when I saw a gigantic snake. Seeing it, I was horrified. I was all alone and by Godís grace, it did not do anything and passed by.

Ankita Lokhande: I have fear of lizards among other reptiles. I just hate everything about them. I canít see their pictures; nor can I watch them on TV.

Karan Kundra: Well, I fear all types of reptiles, especially Indian lizards. I literally get goose bumps when I see them.

Rageeni Nandwani: I have water phobia since my childhood more because I donít know how to swim. Hence I donít go for any kind of water rides. I really get scared if I have to shoot for any water scene.

Shaheer Sheikh: When I was a kid, I used to fear water. But, now I love to swim and enjoy a lot. But I am really scared of crabs. They look so ugly and scary. Crabs are very dangerous, they can bite you hard. Once I was on a beach and suddenly I saw hundreds of crabs moving around me. So scared did I get that I made my way out of the beach hurriedly.