Banned www.desirulez.net

Default Pariva is creatively busy these days

Follow us on Social Media

The new year has started on a very positive note for actor Pariva Pranati. Her portrayal of a superstar's wife in Aamir Khan's Talaash has been appreciated and Pariva is in the happy zone now.

Amidst her busy schedule Pariva is leaving no stone unturned to pursue her passion. The actress loves to play with colours. Interestingly, she paints with acrylic colours whenever she has some time. "Actually I got this skill from my mother who is very good in fine arts and since my childhood I have been painting. I mostly do scenery and faces and also decorative stuff. I use acrylic because it dries off quickly."

Pariva also feels it's a great way to spend her offtime as this way she can pursue her passion. Pariva and her mother have a dream plan of holding a joint exhibition some day. She is currently waiting for a nice project and is also busy with two of her cousins marriage preparations. "Since people know that I am good at this I am taking care of the make-up and decorations for the wedding of my cousins."