Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

Default The Royal Rumble winner *Spoiler*

Follow us on Social Media

It was all over the net everyone said Cena will win but I didn't believed . I mean why would he win he already won it before I know he was supposed to be in Wrestlemania main event but there were other ways to put him in it . Like a beat the clock , elimination tournament

Royal Rumble win is the biggest push for a superstar and it comes once a year and they wasted this year . A guy like Y2J who never won it deserved or Christian or a new talent .

I don't know why wwe has to please the majority audience killing the likes of true wrestling fans .

It's Clobberin Time

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

they don't give a f*** about wrestling fans , they only care about the money .

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by hemafekho View Post
    they don't give a f*** about wrestling fans , they only care about the money .
    agree. I'm glad we dont influence the ratings
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

Totally agree with you guys. I will be pissed off for a while now...

> WM28
    > Superman Vs. Disney Movie Man
    > Vince's head = $$$$$$$$$$$$$$

> Vince's head = Once in a lifetime? .... $$$$$$$$$$
    > WM29
    > SuperShit Vs. Disney Movie BORING Man
    > Vince's head = Genius movement, another year $$$$$$$$$$$
    > ALL FOR THE ****IN' MONEY AND MARKETING, THAT'S IT, DON'T CARE THE FANS, ONLY THE MONEY AND THE KIDS, AND THE ASSKISSER CENA.

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

I was very excited about RR match.
    Ryback and Cean were last 2 man
    and Cena won
    now there will be one boring match at Wrestlemania

TCW IC Champion || 2x GFX Tag Team Champion || 2x GFX Money In the Bank Holder || dR Star of the Month May 2013
    dR Wrestler of the Month April 2013 || dR Roadis X Winner ||1st and 2x dR GFX Champion || King of The Singnature

dR www.desirulez.net

John Cena winning the RR was... A shock!

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

*cena sucks*

Wrestler of the Month August www.desirulez.net

Bo Dallas was looking more impressive than Cena . I so badly wanted Jericho to win this one But I am happy for one thing that Jericho is more awesome wrestler than Cena but he has never been SUPER CENA
    What I Have Achieved
    "dR Wrestler Of The Year 2012 (voted)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month May"2013 (chosen)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month August 2012 (voted)"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

Looks like we are gonna have a rocky vs cena part 2 at wm but this time the winner will change
    dR's First and Current Longest reigning Cruiser Weight GFX Champion

Championship held - 2

http://www.desirulez.net/signaturepics/sigpic218367_1.gif

Awards: Most Successful Gfx Cruiserweight Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Insideout Shoots View Post
    It was all over the net everyone said Cena will win but I didn't believed . I mean why would he win he already won it before I know he was supposed to be in Wrestlemania main event but there were other ways to put him in it . Like a beat the clock , elimination tournament

Royal Rumble win is the biggest push for a superstar and it comes once a year and they wasted this year . A guy like Y2J who never won it deserved or Christian or a new talent .

I don't know why wwe has to please the majority audience killing the likes of true wrestling fans .
    Just to be clear, you are aware Austin won the Rumble 3 times, and Michaels and Hogan twice, right? In fact, they all won 2 Rumbles in a row. Its hardly like Cena winning another Rumble is some huge injustice.
    The Prince Is Here...

Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net

I don't see why you're whining. It was really good Rumble match. Cena winning isn't the end of the world. You've seen that Cena isn't unbeatable. He lost his MITB contract. Cena always brings something to the match. Whatever you say, it's the truth. Look at the 2011 MITB PPV. That was so intense.
    I don't know about you guys, but I'm looking forward to that match. It would be a shock, if he'd pick WHC, but we'll see.

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

Not Good Idea

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

I really thought Randy Orton would win after 3 rkos then ryb*tch had to f*** up and eliminate him Cena won the rumble Lets slap WWE

WWE did this because their target audience are 7 year old kids **** WWE WWE

._.β$ţ ɨɲ ţh ώ๏яℓď._.

On Vacation

✪єєℓ яєє тσ яєρ✪
    ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮

*. .*

Screw WWE!!! F*ck Vince f**king McMahon
    The Rock VS Cena was supposed to be a Once in a Lifetime Match. But I forgot that after losing to someone (especially Clean), Cena must take his Revenge. Just look at the way he buried Dolph Ziggler in earlier this year by defeating him 2 times on RAW just because that guy defeated him at TLC.
    What the helll

I'm confused why you're all so angry now, this was very predictable, maybe that's why I'm not too fussed...

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

New Arrivals

personally i wanted chris jericho to win it because of his return but i guess making money makes the difference..

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Harbinger View Post
    Just to be clear, you are aware Austin won the Rumble 3 times, and Michaels and Hogan twice, right? In fact, they all won 2 Rumbles in a row. Its hardly like Cena winning another Rumble is some huge injustice.
    Its not about Cena winning its about wasting a big push . It dosen't even feel like what it used to when Royal Rumble winner comes on Raw and everyone waiting what will he say . He said what you everyone already knew .

I would be unhappy even if Sheamus, Rey or Randy won it . Ya I know it but hearing is one thing and watching is another and both are different times . I m watching wrestling from 2003 so i never watched those live .

The point of the thread was there were other ways to put Cena in the Wwe tilte match at Wrestlemania . You say did you got the same feeling when Cena came on Raw after winning 2010 rumble ? We all know why he won there was other ways to build that match

It's Clobberin Time

Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Insideout Shoots View Post
    Its not about Cena winning its about wasting a big push . It dosen't even feel like what it used to when Royal Rumble winner comes on Raw and everyone waiting what will he say . He said what you everyone already knew .

I would be unhappy even if Sheamus, Rey or Randy won it . Ya I know it but hearing is one thing and watching is another and both are different times . I m watching wrestling from 2003 so i never watched those live .

The point of the thread was there were other ways to put Cena in the Wwe tilte match at Wrestlemania . You say did you got the same feeling when Cena came on Raw after winning 2010 rumble ? We all know why he won there was other ways to build that match
    He won the Rumble 2008.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast