Banned www.desirulez.net

Default Great time to be a part of showbiz: Dhruv Ganesh

Follow us on Social Media

After getting to rub shoulders with the likes of AmitabhBachchan and Ben Kingsley in his very first film 'Teen Patti', actor DhruvGanesh considers himself lucky that he got to work with a wonderful set of actors in his next film 'Table No. 21' as well.

Dhruv, whose cameo in the recently released thriller has come in for high praise, says, "I had a great time working with the likes of RajeevKhandelwal and PareshRawal, and I got to learn a lot of things merely by watching them. I think I am very lucky to be a part of the Indian entertainment industry at a time when it is witnessing some really positive changes. There are exciting new films that are happening these days and I am very happy that viewers are appreciating different kinds of movies. Even television has become really big and it's good to see interesting projects happening on the small screen as well. I am really looking forward to Anil Kapoor doing the Indian version of 24. I feel it is going to be a great show."

This Delhi boy, who has spent quite a few years of his student life in Vadodara, says that he would love to visit the city when he finds time, "I had a great time in Vadodara the last time I came to conduct a workshop and would love to come again soon."