Banned www.desirulez.net

Default John Abraham opts out of 'Raakh' director’s next film

Follow us on Social Media

John Abraham has backed out from Aditya Bhattacharya's upcoming venture, Kala Ghoda, at the very last moment. The dark comedy was supposed to be produced by John's company J A Productions.

According to a source, the director, who is the son of legendary filmmaker Basu Bhattacharya, is now in talks with Anurag Kashyap's production house to salvage his film.

Aditya a resident of Italy, and had earlier directed Raakh, was in Mumbai to start the project which is now in limbo. John insists they have parted amicably.

According to the actor-filmmaker, the reason he had to drop the project was his busy schedule. He said: "The only reason I had to opt out of Aditya's project was shortage of time. Being a producer is a hands-on job. And as of now, I am extremely busy with the promotions of Shootout At Wadala and the completion of Madras Cafe. Soon, I shall be putting Hamara Bajaj on floors as well. With this kind of a schedule I don't think I could have done justice to Aditya's project".

Aditya remained unavailable for comment.