Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    dR Rockers www.desirulez.net

Default The Rock vs CM Punk

Follow us on Social Media

All i can say is that i am more excited about the Royal Rumble this year than i was about last years Wrestlemania.

The Rock vs CM Punk is the main attraction. I really want Punk to win to put him over more as The Best In The World. Hes worked tirelessly this year and deserves to beat Rocky. I think maybe a Brock Lesnar interruption would be nice (I figure hes a Paul Heyman guy too), and Vince McMahon stated if The Shield get involved Punk is stripped.. Not if anyone gets involved.
    This would also nicely set up a Brock vs Rock Wrestlemania match.

But i don't think that will happen. I think they will let Rock win and he will lose it to Cena at Elimination Chamber to set up a Rock vs Cena Part II at Wrestlemania for the WWE Championship.

I hope he first scenario i gave happens but i doubt it will.

#secondcitysaint #bestintheworld #itsclobberingtime
    Not Removing until

[X]Orton Turns Heel
    []Seth Rollins becomes a Single star
    []Khali Gets Fired
    [X]D-Bry wins the WWE Championship
    [X]Dean Ambrose wins a singles championship
    [X]Punk turns face
    []Ziggler successfully defends WHC at a PPV
    [X]Ricardo breaks away from ADR

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

nice idea

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

Orrr... Cena interrupts the match on Sunday and turns heel by delievering an AA to The Rock to allow Punk to win.

I would dearly love a heel Cena.. But WWE would never do it.
    Not Removing until

[X]Orton Turns Heel
    []Seth Rollins becomes a Single star
    []Khali Gets Fired
    [X]D-Bry wins the WWE Championship
    [X]Dean Ambrose wins a singles championship
    [X]Punk turns face
    []Ziggler successfully defends WHC at a PPV
    [X]Ricardo breaks away from ADR

Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net

Nice scenarios but the wwe will make rock win.

21-1 time to riot

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

hmmm Nice Idea to never thought about that
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

Nice idea

._.β$ţ ɨɲ ţh ώ๏яℓď._.

On Vacation

✪єєℓ яєє тσ яєρ✪
    ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮

*. .*

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

Nyc Idea

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

nice idea
    dR's First and Current Longest reigning Cruiser Weight GFX Champion

Championship held - 2

http://www.desirulez.net/signaturepics/sigpic218367_1.gif

Awards: Most Successful Gfx Cruiserweight Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowlurker View Post
    Orrr... Cena interrupts the match on Sunday and turns heel by delievering an AA to The Rock to allow Punk to win.

Wouldn't we all?

Wrestler of the Month August www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowlurker View Post

That could indeed happen

I have a modified scenario like this:- RoyalRumble match is before WWE Title Match, John Cena tried so hard to win that Rumble and everyone is boo'ing him and he is getting over shadowed by Orton and Sheamus and than He loses that match after trying so hard to win RR match. Now the only way he can get attention and make 2013 bigger is to interfere in WWE match, (He is shown being frustrated by BackStage segment) and Than in the main event he enters and turns heel and make Rock win by DQ and Punk would get the title (as title does not changes hand by DQ) so than he has goes backstage in a angry face
    AND than at Raw he says that, everynight he works his A$$ off and gets overshadowed and now he won't tolerate being boo'ed as he has hold the company for years
    What I Have Achieved
    "dR Wrestler Of The Year 2012 (voted)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month May"2013 (chosen)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month August 2012 (voted)"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I Would Love To See A Heel Cena..But That Won't Happen.. Also.. rock cant lose from cm punk..he just got back to the company..he cant just lose while he got back..because then he will lose a lot of reputation..so he is gonna win..

dR www.desirulez.net

I like the idea of John Cena turning heel but like you said, the WWE won't do it. Also I want to see Brock Lesnar vs The Rock but, from the rumours it appears that Triple H will face Brock Lesnar.

Quote Originally Posted by TheLegendKiller. View Post
    That could indeed happen

I have a modified scenario like this:- RoyalRumble match is before WWE Title Match, John Cena tried so hard to win that Rumble and everyone is boo'ing him and he is getting over shadowed by Orton and Sheamus and than He loses that match after trying so hard to win RR match. Now the only way he can get attention and make 2013 bigger is to interfere in WWE match, (He is shown being frustrated by BackStage segment) and Than in the main event he enters and turns heel and make Rock win by DQ and Punk would get the title (as title does not changes hand by DQ) so than he has goes backstage in a angry face
    AND than at Raw he says that, everynight he works his A$$ off and gets overshadowed and now he won't tolerate being boo'ed as he has hold the company for years

nice idea

TCW IC Champion || 2x GFX Tag Team Champion || 2x GFX Money In the Bank Holder || dR Star of the Month May 2013
    dR Wrestler of the Month April 2013 || dR Roadis X Winner ||1st and 2x dR GFX Champion || King of The Singnature

Wrestler of the Month August www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by ~ElectriFieD' View Post
    I Would Love To See A Heel Cena..But That Won't Happen.. Also.. rock cant lose from cm punk..he just got back to the company..he cant just lose while he got back..because then he will lose a lot of reputation..so he is gonna win..
    I think you forgot that Brock Lesnar returned last year and lost to John Cena! and if Brock can lose his first match after returning to JOHN CENA so than Punk also deserves to win this one because Punk is more deserving than John Cena and he is better in wrestling than Cena so why can't he get a win over a returning Superstar who has a little more caliber than Brock!
    What I Have Achieved
    "dR Wrestler Of The Year 2012 (voted)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month May"2013 (chosen)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month August 2012 (voted)"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

That could indeed happen

It's a scenario, that could work out. John Cena had a really bad 2012. And on Raw he should say something about the fans and thinking about himself only now.

That could indeed happen

Nice idea

._.β$ţ ɨɲ ţh ώ๏яℓď._.

On Vacation

✪єєℓ яєє тσ яєρ✪
    ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮

*. .*

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

That could indeed happen

That scenario sounds nice. Some fans of us should be writers for some situations.

That could indeed happen

i like the idea

he enters and turns heel
    We can only hope that happen .

who ? cena says he gets overshadowed ? by who? lil jimmy? this month i can see him getting pushed more than any time ever , if he ever turned heel the reason would be that he always do everything for the fans and ''some of them '' keep booing him and hate him .

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

I think you forgot that Brock Lesnar returned last year and lost to John Cena! and if Brock can lose his first match after returning to JOHN CENA so than Punk also deserves to win this one because Punk is more deserving than John Cena and he is better in wrestling than Cena so why can't he get a win over a returning Superstar who has a little more caliber than Brock!
    Yeah you're right..but i dont believe that could happen..The Rock is gonna win this for sure..WWE Universe wants rock..so rock is gonna win..

This is my first post...I read but never bother to register here...just curious if anyone saw this ad of Qatar tour in February, which says there will be wwe champ match b/w Ryback and CM, also match for tag team champ b/w Team HellNo and shield.
    Doesn't these would imply that CM will retain title at RR as well as Team HellNo retain in pre-match show.
    Here is the link to smackdown video posted in forum --> Desirulez - Non Stop Desi Entertainment
    Ad start around 5:30ish. Unless its policy of wwe to advertise like that (I doubt rock would travel to qatar).

Also there is possibility that Shelton Benjamin and Carlito are going to be in RR surprise entrants.
    Adios.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast