dR Rockers www.desirulez.net

Default Share Me Your Opinion About [...]

Follow us on Social Media

First of all i would like to say HI

Now..

i Would like you to tell me..Who of the superstars deserves MORE a World Heavyweight Championship shot?
    ALSO i Would like you to tell me..Who in your opinion will be victorious in the royal rumble for the WWE CHAMPIONSHIP? Will it be The most ~ElectriFieD' man in the world OR will it be.. The best in the world?

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

Royal rumble : CM Punk should win , but i'm pretty sure the biggest a$$ kisser , the phony one ( the rock ) will win .

WHC: Dolph Ziggler is only one who deserves , he worked hard last year .

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by hemafekho View Post
    Royal rumble : CM Punk should win , but i'm pretty sure the biggest a$$ kisser , the phony one ( the rock ) will win .

Totally agree!

i respect your opinion.. and i would TOTALLY agree with you for dolph ziggler he worked more than any superstar the previous year.. But man..i wouldnt agree that cp punk must win..Actually cm punk wouldnt be in that position if "The Shield" didnt use to save his ass against ryback..

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

Ziggler for WHC Champion and Wade Barrett should win the Rumble but I would love to see Jericho win it too
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

Quote Originally Posted by ~ElectriFieD' View Post
    i respect your opinion.. and i would TOTALLY agree with you for dolph ziggler he worked more than any superstar the previous year.. But man..i wouldnt agree that cp punk must win..Actually cm punk wouldnt be in that position if "The Shield" didnt use to save his ass against ryback..
    don't use the shiled as an excuse , it's just a part of the heel character , cm punk would be rybotch w/o any help if wwe wanted him to .

there are 3 people i don't want them to become wwe champions , cena , rybotch , the rock , because they don't deserve it at all

the rock : did he even do anything to get a title match ? ( even cena does...... hm sometimes )
    cena : already 10+ times a wwe champion .
    rybotch : he don't deserve it , he needs to improve his mic skills and stop botching .

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012

don't use the shiled as an excuse , it's just a part of the heel character , cm punk would be rybotch w/o any help if wwe wanted him to .

there are 3 people i don't want them to become wwe champions , cena , rybotch , the rock , because they don't deserve it at all

the rock : did he even do anything to get a title match ? ( even cena does...... hm sometimes )
    cena : already 10+ times a wwe champion .
    rybotch : he don't deserve it , he needs to improve his mic skills and stop botching .

Well Thats your opinion about "rybotch" but the shield isnt an excuse..and yes i believe that "rybotch" ,cene or even the rock DONT deserve a Title Shot.. But One Superstar That DESERVES to go for the WWE CHAMPIONSHIP..In my opinion..that propably would be Kane.

Well Thats your opinion about "rybotch" but the shield isnt an excuse..and yes i believe that "rybotch" ,cene or even the rock DONT deserve a Title Shot.. But One Superstar That DESERVES to go for the WWE CHAMPIONSHIP..In my opinion..that propably would be Kane.
    yea i agree , kane or Y2J for the wwe champion

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012

Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net

actually you forgot the MIZ.he has great mic skills ( he isn't very good wrestler) but he works his a$$ off and at 2011 he was the superstar of the year(not at slammys).His title reign was a golden era for the wwe because he was promoting the company with interviews...and bla bla bla...!

to return to our subject The MIZ in my opinion deserves a WHC shot and dolph ziggler too.wade barret would be a wh champion if he wasn't injured and another man who deserves to be a champ one day is cody rhodes.

at royal rumble cm punk deserves to win but he won't.RUMORS say that THE ROCK will win the belt and cena the rumble.this will lead to a rematch at wm 29.
    (and cm punk will fight the undertaker if I'm right.)

To conclude MIZ IS AWESOME(I liked him more when he was heel but I still like him now.)He deserves a whc shot
    and the rock will win the WWE CHAMPIONSHIP.

you're welcome.

21-1 time to riot

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

Randy Orton or Dolph ziggler should go into WM as WHC

._.β$ţ ɨɲ ţh ώ๏яℓď._.

On Vacation

✪єєℓ яєє тσ яєρ✪
    ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮

*. .*

Quote Originally Posted by Undertakergreece View Post
    actually you forgot the MIZ.he has great mic skills ( he isn't very good wrestler) but he works his a$$ off and at 2011 he was the superstar of the year(not at slammys).His title reign was a golden era for the wwe because he was promoting the company with interviews...and bla bla bla...!

to return to our subject The MIZ in my opinion deserves a WHC shot and dolph ziggler too.wade barret would be a wh champion if he wasn't injured and another man who deserves to be a champ one day is cody rhodes.

at royal rumble cm punk deserves to win but he won't.RUMORS say that THE ROCK will win the belt and cena the rumble.this will lead to a rematch at wm 29.
    (and cm punk will fight the undertaker if I'm right.)

To conclude MIZ IS AWESOME(I liked him more when he was heel but I still like him now.)He deserves a whc shot
    and the rock will win the WWE CHAMPIONSHIP.

you're welcome.
    You're Welcome? You remind me Damien Shadow..

Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net

You're Welcome? You remind me Damien Shadow..
    yes that was my target.

21-1 time to riot

Wrestler of the Month August www.desirulez.net

Royal Rumble:- Jericho or Daniel Bryan They are awesome wrestlers but they have not got a single RR win in their career and WM without any one of them would not be awesome (Not sure about Jericho that if he has RR win in his career or not)

WorldHeavyWeight Champion:- It Either Ziggler, OR Daniel Bryan I loved Dbryan's reign as World Heavyweight Champion but he has already won it so this year is for Ziggler to get that title and make that title again a 'PRECIOUS' title
    What I Have Achieved
    "dR Wrestler Of The Year 2012 (voted)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month May"2013 (chosen)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month August 2012 (voted)"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]