Banned www.desirulez.net

Default Videogames work like a medicine for Ashish

Follow us on Social Media

Actor Ashish Choudhary on how he keeps stress away from him.

My personal de-stress mantra is

Working out. I thoroughly enjoy pumping iron in the gym. I can easily run on the treadmill for an hour. In fact, my trainer constantly tells me not to over exercise as I hit the gym all the days of the week, when ideally six days is perfect and one day of rest is a must. However, I tend to feel lethargic and I'm grouchy if I don't hit the gym.

In my leisure time

I love playing video games and do so everyday before going to bed. Playing videogames works like a medicine to ease stress and tension on a daily basis. I'm a serious gamer and have the various latest gaming consoles. Also, I like to play squash.

A cook or a foodie

I can't cook at all. I can't call myself a foodie as I believe in eating healthy all the time. I make it a point to read up the different ways to live a healthy lifestyle. Its only once a fortnight that I go easy on my diet by going out for a brunch or dinner.

My hobbies are

I love watching movies and try to watch a movie everyday. I enjoy travelling even though I travel mostly for work. I like to explore new places both in India and abroad.

Homebody or party animal

Around four years back, I used to be a hardcore party animal but not anymore. Now I prefer attending house parties, when I can relax with friends. I have a great group of friends and at any given point of time, there's always someone or the other in my home.

Tips to de-stress

Exercising helps to stay physically as well as mentally fit. It's important to inculcate a hobby and indulge in it regularly. Also, go for a vacation once every few months to rejuvenate.