Banned www.desirulez.net

Default Abhishek Kapoor to turn author

Follow us on Social Media

Filmmaker Abhishek Kapoor has been approached by some publishers from Gujarat, to write a book on the state.

According to a source, during his recent visit to the state, Abhishek was requested by the publishers if he could pen down his thoughts on the experiences he had during the shoot of his latest film Kai Po Che in Gujarat.

When TOI contacted Abhishek, he confirmed and said, "I have been approached to write a book on my memories of Gujarat and narrate the experience of shooting in that fantastic state."
    He further adds, "As of now, my concentration is on Berlin where we have the world premiere and then the release of the film. Post this, I will take a call on how to approach the book. Writing something of this stature is no piece of cake." The book will be written in English.

Director Abhishek Kapoor, was requested by publishers if he could pen down his thoughts on the experiences he had during the shoot of his latest film 'Kai Po Che' in Gujarat. I am looking forward to the update on his book at missmalini.com.