Runner Up - Admins Awards www.desirulez.net

Default Amitabh Bachchan to sing live

Follow us on Social Media

Megastar Amitabh Bachchan will sing at a concert dedicated to the police personnel who lost their lives in the 26/11 Mumbai terrorist attack of 2008.
    Called Global Sounds of Peace, the concert is organised by musician Aadesh Shrivastava">Aadesh Shrivastava.
    However, even after crooning songs like "Rang barse", "Raghuveera", and "Ekla chalo re", Big B said he is still not confident.
    "I don't know the 'raags', (which I am singing). Aadesh used to tell me what to sing and I used to do that. Actually, there are many machines to help in tuning your voice," Bachchan said at a press conference here Thursday.
    When asked how he will sing live, the superstar said: "You will only get to know when you come and watch the concert."
    The project is an outcome of Big B and Shrivastava's endeavour.
    "Aadesh and I spent a lot of time together discussing the idea of a song which depicts peace within and outside the country. It was then that he made a wonderful item and got many renowned musicians to contribute for the same," said the 70-year-old.
    "Aadesh wanted me to sing in the song, which was a bit of a bother as I am not a singer," added Big B, who is quite comfortable jamming with Shrivastava as they have worked together before this as well.
    ...being a human...