Banned www.desirulez.net

Default Antonio Cesaro Speaks Out, Michael Cole/JBL, & More News

Follow us on Social Media

-- JBL and Michael Cole will be taping a new episode of their "JBL and Cole" show on Sunday, outside of the US Airways Center in Phoenix, Arizona. The show starts at 1pm and they will be giving away two free tickets to the Royal Rumble.

-- The Phoenix New Times recently interviewed WWE United States champion Antonio Cesaro to promote Sunday's Royal Rumble pay-per-view. Here are some highlights from the interview:

Working with CM Punk & Daniel Bryan in WWE after being on the indy scene with them just a few years ago:

"I think it's great and it just proves that if you work hard and if you get better and better and get the best at your craft as you can be [then] you will have success. You know, all those guys -- Daniel Bryan, CM Punk, myself, and many others -- have put a lot of hard work into what they do and made a lot of sacrifices. [They] still do. It does not come overnight."

Is it better to be a villain than a hero?

See, I think the lines are very, very blurred because I don't see myself as the villain. I think it's America that vilifies me because I say what I say and think and America doesn't like foreigners. When I go to Europe, or [when] I went to my home country of Switzerland, I was a big hero. And I'm still the same person. So I think its all in the view of the beholder...how do you say?

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

I changed my mind on Antonio in the last months from hate to absolutly love this guy
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

thanks for sharing