Default ★:★ My screen relationship with Bachchans is over ★:★

Follow us on Social Media

Ram Gopal Varma will not be making ‘Sarkar 3’

Ram Gopal Varma (pictured left with Amitabh Bachchan) has finally scrapped the idea of making the third part of his film “Sarkar”. Thus his on screen relationship with the Bachchans has come to an end, for now at least.

The film’s second part, “Sarkar Raj”, starring Amitabh, Abhishek and Aishwarya, did not get a very good response and the Bachchan family’s roles were criticised too.

However, at that time, Ramu was quite eager to make part three of the film. He thought that as Abhishek’s character dies in “Sarkar Raj”, in the third film Ashwarya’s character could be shown as taking over the mantle of running the family along with Amitabh.

He wanted the story to be carried forward and asked his writers to come up with a suitable script for the movie. However, they failed to provide him with a good script, so Ramu has shelved the project.

“My relationship with the Bachchan family is very close. I don’t wish to discuss the extent of proximity of our relationship because I have never done that in print. But yes, I can say that at the moment, my screen relationship with the Bachchan family is over,” Ramu has said.