Administrator www.desirulez.net

Default I donít prefer going to a gym because I have no interest in building muscles: Shashank Vyas

Follow us on Social Media

Shashank Vyas, best known for his role as Jagya in Balika Vadhu on Colors TV, is a fitness freak. His fit body adds charm to his face which is liked by every girl. He is also a foodie who believes in having only ghar ka khana (homemade food).

In a candid chat with us, the actor shares his fitness mantras.

Personal fitness mantra: I make sure that I have a healthy diet with a proper jogging routine in the mornings. I donít prefer going to a gym because I have no interest in building muscles.

Personal diet mantra: I donít eat outside food at all and only have homemade food. I also keep in mind that my food is not too oily and spicy. Coconut water and curd is mandatory in my diet.

Exercise routine: I do jogging for one and a half hours every day in the morning.

Is food the elixir of life? Yes, it is very important for survival and as I am a foodie. So for me, itís part of my life.

Are you a foodie? Yes, to the core.

Are you a vegetarian or a non-vegetarian? I am a pure vegetarian.

Favourite cuisine: As I am a foodie, I love eating everything.

Favourite dish: Whatever I cook becomes my favourite dish.

Favourite restaurant: I donít go to restaurants at all.

A must on my breakfast table: Curd and coconut water with
    some Indian dishes like upma or poha.

Sugar or sugar-free tea/coffee: Tea with one table spoon of
    sugar and at times I even prefer green tea.

Lunch generally consists of: Three chapattis, dal, rice with sprouts and salad. This makes my lunch a complete package.

Dinner generally consists of: I am not really fond of dinner because lunch and breakfast complete my diet. Sat night, I prefer it to be very light with tomato soup or salad.

Dessert delights: I donít like dessert.

One thing I can't resist: Rice, because I need it during the day.

My favourite drink (non-alcoholic): Fresh lime.

My favourite drink (alcoholic): I donít have alcohol.

At parties I have: I hardly go for any party.

Most unusual dish I've tasted: Nothing so far.

Experiment with food: I do try different things with my
    food but, whatever I make is for my delight.

On the streets, I love to have: I donít eat anything outside.

Do you cook? I love cooking, so you can understand my taste.

Fitness tip: Many a times, people go to late night gym without understanding that you canít let your body work anytime. Morning time is the only real and effective time for workouts. Have a proper diet and avoid oily and spicy stuff for your dinner. Make sure that you have a very healthy breakfast because that is the main meal of your day.