Administrator www.desirulez.net

Default TV stars and their favourite rib-tickler/s of 2012

Follow us on Social Media

It is rightly said that it is very easy to make someone cry, but very difficult to make someone laugh. Comedy is a genre which lightens up the hearts of many.

In a world that is buckets full of sadness and glumness, there are a few who have made it their profession to make others laugh. These are mostly the people who, for a moment, forget their worries and pain in their lives and shroud masses in the blanket of glee and delight.

After a high dose of drama and action, all that a viewer wants in the end is something light that can bring smile to his or her lips.

So, we called up a few TV actors and asked them about their favourite rib-ticker/s of 2012. And this is what they had to sayÖ

Hina Khan: Kapil Sharma is one talented comedian whose comic timing is very spontaneous. Kapil has made us laugh with his humor in Comedy Circus, but he has also made people crazy in award functions and events. Recently, I saw him in the Bigg Boss finale and I must say that he was the icing on the cake. He is a true entertainer. I also like Ali Asgar in Jeannie aur Juju. Again, since Ali has been in the industry for many years; he knows how to connect with audiences pretty well.

Shaheer Sheikh: I havenít watched much of comedy shows on television but my dad happens to watch Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah every day. He simply loves Dilip Joshi aka Jethalalís character. He (Dilip) is so deep into the character that it surely tickles the viewers to the core. I also like Kavita Kaushik, who is seen as Chandramukhi Chautala, the female version of Chulbul Pandey in FIR.

Soumya Seth: I love Bharti Singh, whom people fondly relate to as Lalli. She is a complete comedian. She doesnít need any topic or story, all she needs is a mike. She has her own style and persona. She can make you laugh non-stop and I think that is called a true comedian.

Abhaas Mehta: Well, I donít know any comedian personally and hence cannot comment on it. But, on this I would like to name Uttkarsha Naik with whom I have worked in Iss Pyaar KoÖ. We used to have lots of fun on the sets. Between our takes, she used to make us laugh uproariously by cracking jokes.

Aishwarya Sakhuja: Undoubtedly, it is Kapil Sharma and Bharti Singh. Itís been quite some time now that they have been entertaining us. Kapil has a blend of acting, singing and comedy while Bharti is a cute and cuddly comedian who sets the stage on fire with her performances. So, to me both the artistes are rib- ticklers in its real sense

Shantanu Maheshwari: I like Kapil Sharma as he has a unique comic timing. Whenever I get time, I watch his videos on YouTube.