Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

Default Tonight’s Impact, Jeff Hardy to Miss Several Shows, More

Follow us on Social Media

Tonight’s TNA Impact Wrestling will feature the wedding of Brooke Hogan and Bully Ray. Tonight’s show will also see another Gut Check segment and the fallout from Genesis.

- TNA developmental territory OVW taped their 700th episode of TV last night. They aired pre-taped congratulatory promos from Hulk Hogan, Tara, Mr. Anderson, Kurt Angle, Sting and Jeff Hardy.

- We noted recently that Hulk Hogan turned down a major offer from Multimedios in Mexico to wrestle one more match there. Word now is that Eric Bischoff went back to the group to re-open talks. They believe there is a good chance Hogan will appear in Monterrey, Mexico this summer. They are still trying to get Hogan to agree to doing something physical but it’s been made clear that his back injuries will not allow him to do a match.

- TNA World Champion Jeff Hardy will be off TV for four weeks because TNA is taping four shows in the UK soon. Due to Hardy’s felony conviction, at least at this point, he isn’t allowed to go to the UK. TNA may do an injury angle with him this coming week or just tape backstage stuff ahead of time.

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

nice
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

for sharing

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

for sharing