Runner Up - Admins Awards www.desirulez.net

Default Ravi Kishan set for breakout year in Bollywood

Follow us on Social Media

For Bhojpuri star and TV personality Ravi Kishan, this could be his breakout year in Bollywood. He has at least four big banner films lined up for 2013, where he will be cast along with some of the top Bollywood stars.
    "This year has a good pipeline. There are different shades, different looks. I am very happy my hard work of 20-22 years is yielding results and now I am being presented in the best manner," says Ravi.
    "I have got the kind of cinema I have always wanted."
    He will be soon seen in "Zilla Ghaziabad", a thriller about the war between two groups of Gujjars, one led by Vivek Oberoi and the other by Arshad Warsi. Directed by Anand Kumar, the film also stars Sanjay Dutt, Minissha Lamba and Sunil Grover and is slated for a February release.
    Kishan, who hit the national limelight with "Bigg Boss", will also co-star Sunny Deol in a period satire called "Mohalla Assi" that is being directed by Chandra Prakash Dwivedi of "Pinjar" fame. The film, set in the post-independence period, also stars Urmila Matondkar, Manoj Bajpayee and TV star Sakshi Tanwar.
    ...being a human...