Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CenaLESS WWE

Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net

Default CenaLESS WWE

Follow us on Social Media

Let's say that something happens to Cena and he would be off TV.

YOUR THOUGHTS ON WHAT WOULD HAPPEN?

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

i don't want him off tv , i just want a one heel turn , that's it

anyway if he would be really off tv , i don't think they will get a good ratings cuz there are alot of kids that watch wwe cuz of him .but that doesn't mean he make raw gets good ratings also .
    Last edited by The Villain; 01-17-2013 at 01:28 AM.

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by hemafekho View Post

anyway if he would be really off tv , i don't think they will get a good ratings cuz there are alot of kid that watch wwe cuz of him .but that doesn't mean he make raw gets good ratings also .
    agree

dR www.desirulez.net

anyway if he would be really off tv , i don't think they will get a good ratings cuz there are alot of kids that watch wwe cuz of him .but that doesn't mean he make raw gets good ratings also .
    Agreed.

Someone else would become the new top face, either Sheamus or Ryback. Nothing would change.
    The Prince Is Here...

Yes, of course. I do want Cena to change, and I do understand that ratings would go down. That's not the point.

We all know the Super Cena, he's always main eventing, hogging to spotlights, burying superstars etc.
    But when Cena is out of the way, what do you guys think happens? Would WWE title change hands, WHC etc. and who would be the next champion and which storylines would you predict?

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

The world would stop spinning, where light was would be only darkness, everything what was colorful would seem grey. The whole world wouldnt be the same forever. Millions of people would die and desi rules would have to close because we wont have anything to talk about anymore

Do you know Richard Cheese?

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

Agree

._.β$ţ ɨɲ ţh ώ๏яℓď._.

On Vacation

✪єєℓ яєє тσ яєρ✪
    ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮

*. .*

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by a1v4r View Post

We all know the Super Austin, he's always main eventing, hogging to spotlights, burying superstars etc.

We all know the Super Hogan, he's always main eventing, hogging to spotlights, burying superstars etc.

We all know the Super Goldberg, he's always main eventing, hogging to spotlights, burying superstars etc.

We all know the Super Lesnar, he's always main eventing, hogging to spotlights, burying superstars etc.

We all know the Super Rock, he's always main eventing, hogging to spotlights, burying superstars etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Harbinger View Post
    Someone else would become the new top face, either Sheamus or Ryback. Nothing would change.

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

A change for Cena would turn things better I think. But if he's off TV a new Super Face would come and win everytime, and can't loose clean.

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

Something what happened after Austin left . Nothing the wheel will turn around and someone else will fill him

It's Clobberin Time

Thumbs up

agree

Quote Originally Posted by InvincibleOne View Post
    A change for Cena would turn things better I think. But if he's off TV a new Super Face would come and win everytime, and can't loose clean.
    Ok.

Wrestler of the Month August www.desirulez.net

He would not be main eventing so there will be some one else main eventing, I wish WWE would give that time to a under rated superstar
    What I Have Achieved
    "dR Wrestler Of The Year 2012 (voted)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month May"2013 (chosen)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month August 2012 (voted)"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Cena Need New Moves
    [http://www.facebook.com/pages/נαʐвα/211188328916067

Quote Originally Posted by bc090402273 View Post
    Cena Need New Moves
    I think you need to read the topic again.

Well , Cena is already out of the picture , in 2012 he screwed everything up , blew all his chances .
    If he dissapears completely , in 1 month noone will notice it , it will be the same thing .
    Punk is already the face of the company , face means the guy who you want to see , the guy you pay your ticket for , and Punk is that guy at the moment .
    I`d be surprised if Cena actualy beats Punk ever again , but I don't think that will happen , Punk will probably beat The Rock (the guy that beat Cena in his last match , in a FAIR way) , so you can't say Cena is Super-Cena anymore .
    And I tought of something , if scripters would tell Cena to turn heel, he'd rather quit WWE than do that because he likes to have fans by his side , that's all that fuels him , I bet that's his opinion so you won't ever see him heel again .

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

if cena goes then someone else will take his place.
    In wwe except PPV almost all matches in RAW and SD are predictable scripter should thing something different

TCW IC Champion || 2x GFX Tag Team Champion || 2x GFX Money In the Bank Holder || dR Star of the Month May 2013
    dR Wrestler of the Month April 2013 || dR Roadis X Winner ||1st and 2x dR GFX Champion || King of The Singnature

Quote Originally Posted by Zmeclea View Post
    Well , Cena is already out of the picture , in 2012 he screwed everything up , blew all his chances .
    If he dissapears completely , in 1 month noone will notice it , it will be the same thing .
    Punk is already the face of the company , face means the guy who you want to see , the guy you pay your ticket for , and Punk is that guy at the moment .
    I`d be surprised if Cena actualy beats Punk ever again , but I don't think that will happen , Punk will probably beat The Rock (the guy that beat Cena in his last match , in a FAIR way) , so you can't say Cena is Super-Cena anymore .
    And I tought of something , if scripters would tell Cena to turn heel, he'd rather quit WWE than do that because he likes to have fans by his side , that's all that fuels him , I bet that's his opinion so you won't ever see him heel again .
    Actually, he's talk time after time, that he wouldn't mind being a heel. I think some one here even posted in the news section that Cena has been dying to turn heel.

That's cool then but don't make me have false hopes , I`d love to see him heel but I don't think it will ever happen .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast