dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

Default Jennifer Lopez on Ex Ben Affleck: "I Was Really Happy for Him" at Golden Globes

Follow us on Social Media

Bennifer is long gone -- but never forgotten. With current boyfriend Casper Smart beside her, Jennifer Lopez joined the room at the Beverly Hilton on Sunday Jan. 14 in giving Ben Affleck -- her ex-fiance -- a standing ovation for his Best Director and Best Picture Golden Globes wins for Argo. (A source told Us Weekly that Lopez, 43, was "beaming" and "paid close attention to the stage" during her former love's triumph.)

ndeed, the singer and Parker actress happily encountered two other exes -- Diddy and Bradley Cooper -- at the Globes and their afterparties. And that's no biggie, Lopez told Ellen DeGeneres during a Wednesday Jan. 16 appearance on ELLEN. "[It's not awkward], because I see them a lot," she said. "Because we're in the same business. We run in the same circles."

It's Clobberin Time

hmm, she seems like a good human and a tough one too... It doesn't seem one can be cordial to their exes, but hats off to her... She is totally amazing and so is her work. I remember watching back up plan on hbo india last month and she was looking superb with Alex O'loughlin