Banned www.desirulez.net

Default Model Pia Trivedi engaged to squash player Ritwik

Follow us on Social Media

"Over the moon," is what Pia Trivedi's state of mind is, since the last four days. "I am very happy, very excited about the future, and have been thanking all the people who have been calling and congratulating me," says the model who got engaged to hotshot squash player Ritwik Bhattacharya, who also happens to be Neha Dhupia's ex.

This news shouldn't surprise us, actually, for the two have been spotted together often enough over the last year, making way for the speculative gossip. But Pia says she was surprised when Ritwik proposed. "We were holidaying in Thailand this New Year, and that is where Ritwik proposed. I don't want to give more details, as I want to cherish those personal moments as only mine," says Pia.

Also, nothing's changed according to her. "Work still goes on, I will be modelling, shooting, looking for new ventures and going on with my career," she explains. And to the obvious question of when's the marriage, she says, "Abhi teen din pehle toh sagai hui hai. We haven't sat down and discussed the details. Both the families, our parents have to meet, and all of that has to happen. But right now, I am enjoying every bit of the feeling of being a fiancee - let me soak it in first," says Pia.

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

Nice
    Do you know Richard Cheese?