Default ◄◄ Hard Kaur To Sing For *****cat Dolls ►►

Follow us on Social Media

Hard Kaur

*****cat Dolls who recently sung A R Rahman’s Jai Ho! composition in there own style, has found liking in one more Indian artist. And the artist is none other than the first female Indian rap singer Hard Kaur. Agent of *****cat Dolls approached the Indian to lend her voice for their new album

Hard Kaur claim to fame with her song Ek Glassy. Later on she lent her voice for Bollywood movies like Johnny Gaddaar, Ugly Aur Pagli, Singh Is Kinng, Kismat Konnection and Bachna Ae Haseeno and all those were success.

Hard Kaur came to surprise when she was approached by *****cat Dolls. “The agent told me that they were keeping track of my music and liked my work. I’m thrilled for sure. I already sent *****cat Dolls the chorus I have written which goes on like Move over, Hard Kaur is here. They loved it and now we’ll be recording the song most probably in LA,” tells the singer.

However she will also make the *****cat Dolls to sing in Hindi. “I will make them sing a few lines in Hindi, otherwise what’s the point of having a collaboration,” asks Hard Kaur.

She has also sung for a band - D12 with American rapper Bizarre.

i like hard kaur's style

I usually forgive.. but only ma self

Kal Ho Na Ho
    India & Cambodia

Thank You very Much