Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 32
  1. #1
    Super Moderators www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Quahog
    Posts
    11,346

    Default Only 4 TNA PPV's a Year!?

    Follow us on Social Media






    TNA announced that they will shorten their PPV Schedule. First it was announced they short it down to 6 PPv's, now they announced its going to be only 4 main PPV's.

    Less PPV's means more time to build up Storylines and the Company can concentrate more on the Weekly shows. No Company does this at the moment so its very innovative. and there are a lot more good aspects.


    What do you think about that?? Do you think its a Good Idea from TNA??


    Share your thoughts on that
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

  2. #2
    Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,762

    Default

    Less ppv why ?? i would love to see altest 12 ppv



  3. #3
    Super Moderators www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Quahog
    Posts
    11,346

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dR SuperRocker View Post
    Less ppv why ?? i would love to see altest 12 ppv
    Like I said the can built a lot bigger and better storylines with that and dont need to hurry everything because there is no PPV every month. and also they have OFN and CHampion thursday where title can change hands too. I think its a good Idea but I'm not really sure about it. I will see how it works with that and decide then. I never was in that Situation to have only 4 PPV's
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

  4. #4
    Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,762

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EidenAnderson View Post
    Like I said the can built a lot bigger and better storylines with that and dont need to hurry everything because there is no PPV every month. and also they have OFN and CHampion thursday where title can change hands too. I think its a good Idea but I'm not really sure about it. I will see how it works with that and decide then. I never was in that Situation to have only 4 PPV's
    they have only 1 show impact can u explain me whats this champion ofn ??



  5. #5
    Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    1,144

    Default

    PPV every 2 months would be a lot better in my opinion.

    But whatever helps them make better storylines is a thumbs up from me.


  6. #6
    Super Moderators www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Quahog
    Posts
    11,346

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dR SuperRocker View Post
    they have only 1 show impact can u explain me whats this champion ofn ??
    Impact has from time to time different themes. there is the normal impact, OFN- Open Fight Night where everybody can call out everybody and there is Champions Thursday where every Title will be defend on Impact

    Quote Originally Posted by a1v4r View Post
    PPV every 2 months would be a lot better in my opinion.

    But whatever helps them make better storylines is a thumbs up from me.
    Yeah I would prefer 2 month too, now its 3 months. lets see if it works
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

  7. #7
    Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,762

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eidenanderson View Post
    impact has from time to time different themes. There is the normal impact, ofn- open fight night where everybody can call out everybody and there is champions thursday where every title will be defend on impact



    yeah i would prefer 2 month too, now its 3 months. Lets see if it works
    ok ty



  8. #8
    dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    La la la Island
    Posts
    8,728

    Default

    Its a bad business decision . Ppv's sell most anyways lets wait and see . In a way Ppv is just a name theres not much difference except that on shows titles are defended on specials and on Ppvs it has to be defended so it wont change anything



    It's Clobberin Time

  9. #9
    Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,762

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Insideout Shoots View Post
    Its a bad business decision . Ppv's sell most anyways lets wait and see . In a way Ppv is just a name theres not much difference except that on shows titles are defended on specials and on Ppvs it has to be defended so it wont change anything
    tna wrestlemania (BOG) got 2900 viewers only and i think more than crowd come on main event so no loss i think
    and i think ur right same thing no difference btw ppv and show where title changes



  10. #10
    Super Moderators www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Quahog
    Posts
    11,346

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dR SuperRocker View Post
    tna wrestlemania (BOG) got 2900 viewers only and i think more than crowd come on main event so no loss i think
    and i think ur right same thing no difference btw ppv and show where title changes
    always the numbers counting. everyone knows that TNA isnt that big. and TNA isnt like WWE they dont get in a Stadium or bigger arena becauseo of BFG
    you cant compare that
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

  11. #11
    Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Jeddah
    Posts
    7,945

    Default

    Its Not Good Idea


    AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

    We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

  12. #12
    Wrestler of the Month August www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Karachi, Pakistan.
    Posts
    2,485

    Default

    Its a good idea!
    WWE is just greedy about money, bookings, ratings and That's why they have 12 ppv in a year and That's what made People wanting 12 PPV's by every Wrestling Co-Operation (like ROH, TNA)
    What I Have Achieved
    "dR Wrestler Of The Year 2012 (voted)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month May"2013 (chosen)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month August 2012 (voted)"

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  13. #13
    Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    In my private jet
    Posts
    5,553

    Default

    Only 4


    ._.β$ţ ɨɲ ţh ώ๏яℓď._.


    On Vacation

    ✪єєℓ яєє тσ яєρ✪
    ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮

    *. .*


  14. #14

    Default

    I think its a really cool idea, harks back to the old days of NWA-WCW. Nobody buys TNA PPVs anyway so its not like their losing money, and the PPV model is so incredibly dated these days anyway that its probably for the best in the long run.
    The Prince Is Here...

  15. #15
    Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    In The Ring
    Posts
    4,448

    Default


  16. #16
    Super Moderators www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Quahog
    Posts
    11,346

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prohundred View Post
    for what??
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

  17. #17
    Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Germany <3
    Posts
    5,352

    Default

    Good idea in my opinon. More time to build up Matches and fueds, and if they're going so long they will end with a big clash at the PPV and then new fueds will start.

  18. #18
    Super Moderators www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Quahog
    Posts
    11,346

    Default

    Yeah I thought about it and it could be really great. think about it. 2 guys feuding 3 month on Impact building up a nice storyline, fighting some matches with back and forth and at the PPV a final battle.

    AWESOME
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

  19. #19
    Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    6,055

    Default

    it's a good idea , sometimes i even like impact more than a ppv , so it's all about storylines , i prefer a ppv every 2 months .


    Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

  20. #20
    Super Moderators www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Quahog
    Posts
    11,346

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hemafekho View Post
    it's a good idea , sometimes i even like impact more than a ppv , so it's all about storylines , i prefer a ppv every 2 months .
    but now its goint to be every 3 months
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •