Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Default What the Hell.....*Spoilers*

Follow us on Social Media

Finally, boygenious46 is back to DesiRulez

well, today i'm here to discuss some Big problems going on with WWE booking.

I watched RAW and 2 Things I hated the most about the Show:
    1) John "Super"Cena beating Dolph Ziggler even after too much distraction and interference. Hell, he even got 2 finishers (1 from Ziggler himself and 1 from Big E Langston) but it still was not enough to beat him and then Dolph lost with a Single AA.

2) Sheamus & Randy Orton dominating 3MB at the same time. Can You imagine that 3 grown men are totally destroyed by a Single man of his own size??? No, but it happens in WWE

What the hell is going on with this company??? This is very very annoying for me. When i saw Cena defeating Ziggler I even abused that moment. This is never going to make WWE better. Heels are being booked very weak and in this case, matches are going to be predictable and people's interest will be gone.

What are your opinions about this guys? Please comment
    Last edited by boygenious46; 01-08-2013 at 10:42 PM.

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

Totally agree with 1st point it was worst finish of match and like match because of ziggler.

But for 2nd point i liked that may be because i m fan of randy orton and we have already seen him to hit RKO to many superstar at same time,and i love to see RKO

TCW IC Champion || 2x GFX Tag Team Champion || 2x GFX Money In the Bank Holder || dR Star of the Month May 2013
    dR Wrestler of the Month April 2013 || dR Roadis X Winner ||1st and 2x dR GFX Champion || King of The Singnature

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

That Ziggler/Cena thing pissed me really off...

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

1 Man fights 4 guys of his own size
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

Cheaters shouldn't win. the cena /ziggler match was an ok match
    the randy orton match made me lol but not for the reasons you stated three grown men "air" rocking they deserved to be ROK a few more time just for that
    John Cena: You Can't keep a good man down.

Quote Originally Posted by Cenas#1fangirl View Post
    Cheaters shouldn't win. the cena /ziggler match was an ok match
    the randy orton match made me lol but not for the reasons you stated three grown men "air" rocking they deserved to be ROK a few more time just for that
    typical Cena Fan answer

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

lol cena vs dolph ziggler was so predictable and i'm not even kidding .

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

If Sting beats the hell out of Aces and 8s alone no one will call him Super Sting but if Cena even beats 1 guy he becomes super Cena .I m watching Wwe from long time to know why the word ''E " is there . Its called entertainment . They will show what sells if you dnt like it dnt watch it in the end of the day its business to make money first and wrestling later . When you open yur tv or browser you should know what you expect from it

It's Clobberin Time

Quote Originally Posted by EidenAnderson View Post
    typical Cena Fan answer
    well so Sorry for my typical answer I think that people who are role models for little kids should have some morals and win fairly. Not cheat and be underhanded

Quote Originally Posted by Insideout Shoots View Post
    If Sting beats the hell out of Aces and 8s alone no one will call him Super Sting but if Cena even beats 1 guy he becomes super Cena .I m watching Wwe from long time to know why the word ''E " is there . Its called entertainment . They will show what sells if you dnt like it dnt watch it in the end of the day its business to make money first and wrestling later . When you open yur tv or browser you should know what you expect from it
    Sting used a baseball bat to beat them up I think thats okay and sting has a legend status. Remember the Flair Vs. HBK Match?? HBK overselled every Move of flair because he is a legend thats how you treat legends

well so Sorry for my typical answer I think that people who are role models for little kids should have some morals and win fairly. Not cheat and be underhanded
    I was joking but that the wrestling thing, faces are the nice guys who wins clean and the heels are the bad guys who sometimes cheat to win. thas how it goes. and its more upseting that Cena won that match, Cena isnt a superhero

I was joking but that the wrestling thing, faces are the nice guys who wins clean and the heels are the bad guys who sometimes cheat to win. thas how it goes. and its more upseting that Cena won that match, Cena isnt a superhero
    I ticks me off that the match took so long. I think that with out all the interference it would have been a shorter match and i don't think that Cena wouldn't have won.

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by boygenious46 View Post
    Finally, boygenious46 is back to DesiRulez

well, today i'm here to discuss some Big problems going on with WWE booking.

I watched RAW and 2 Things I hated the most about the Show:
    1) John "Super"Cena beating Dolph Ziggler even after too much distraction and interference. Hell, he even got 2 finishers (1 from Ziggler himself and 1 from Big E Langston) but it still was not enough to beat him and then Dolph lost with a Single AA.

2) Sheamus & Randy Orton dominating 3MB at the same time. Can You imagine that 3 grown men are totally destroyed by a Single man of his own size??? No, but it happens in WWE

What the hell is going on with this company??? This is very very annoying for me. When i saw Cena defeating Ziggler I even abused that moment. This is never going to make WWE better. Heels are being booked very weak and in this case, matches are going to be predictable and people's interest will be gone.

Agree

I ticks me off that the match took so long. I think that with out all the interference it would have been a shorter match and i don't think that Cena wouldn't have won.
    without the interferences I had no problem to see Cena win but what happened was a typical stupid Super Cena Moment, which I hate so much

Sting used a baseball bat to beat them up I think thats okay and sting has a legend status. Remember the Flair Vs. HBK Match?? HBK overselled every Move of flair because he is a legend thats how you treat legends
    I dunno what HBK vs Flair has to do with it

if Sting is a legend Cena aint a jobber either . I thin baseball bat to beat 8 guys you buy that but if Cena beats 1 guy he becomes superhero ..

Well its not about Cena or Sting like I said 1 guy beating many happens a lot of time not in Wwe but Tna too remember Jeff come and beat both Aries and Storn 2 straight weeks . Why not call him superhero . Its just hate for Cena tht has made him popular when haters stop hating believe me Cenas carrer will be over cause haters are the ones who feed him publicity . So everyone who hates him should think cause in a way they are helping Cena .

It's Clobberin Time

Quote Originally Posted by Insideout Shoots View Post
    I dunno what HBK vs Flair has to do with it

if Sting is a legend Cena aint a jobber either . I thin baseball bat to beat 8 guys you buy that but if Cena beats 1 guy he becomes superhero ..

Well its not about Cena or Sting like I said 1 guy beating many happens a lot of time not in Wwe but Tna too remember Jeff come and beat both Aries and Storn 2 straight weeks . Why not call him superhero . Its just hate for Cena tht has made him popular when haters stop hating believe me Cenas carrer will be over cause haters are the ones who feed him publicity . So everyone who hates him should think cause in a way they are helping Cena .
    Right you called Cena never Super Cena. you know pretty well the different between jeff hardy and what Cena always does.

Right you called Cena never Super Cena. you know pretty well the different between jeff hardy and what Cena always does.
    no i dnt know the difference between Cena and Jeff both are pro wrestlers for me . Can you explain whts the difference ?

i ever called Cena super Cena i dnt rember even if i did in beginning when i was here . I never repeated it again and again . Cause i was smart enough to realize wht I except from a show i m watching frm 10 yrs hardly skipping a single episde

It's Clobberin Time

I guess err, welcome to WWE? lol

Also I agree that 3mb vs whoever was more unrealistic than Cena beating Jiggler though, I guess it takes popularity, quoting Punk...

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Law View Post
    I guess err, welcome to WWE? lol

Also I agree that 3mb vs whoever was more unrealistic than Cena beating Jiggler though, I guess it takes popularity, quoting Punk...

Good one

Yeah thts the right quote for those who were sleeping till now " Welcome to Wwe'" .

It's Clobberin Time

dR www.desirulez.net

Welcome back Boygenious46!

I just thought that John Cena winning after taking 2 finishers was too much! John Cena is very overrated and because of him being the face of the WWE doesn't mean winning every single match. John Cena should have lost but Dolph lost after taking just 1 AA. WWE is really making 2013 mean a good year for their "Golden Boy."

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by boygenious46 View Post
    Sheamus & Randy Orton dominating 3MB at the same time. Can You imagine that 3 grown men are totally destroyed by a Single man of his own size??? No, but it happens in WWE

First of welcome back, and second how long have you be watching the wwe? They've been doing this for ages. There was a time when SCSA beat the crap out of the NWO by himself.

Quote Originally Posted by XxVeNoM_MinDxX View Post
    Welcome back Boygenious46!

I just thought that John Cena winning after taking 2 finishers was too much! John Cena is very overrated and because of him being the face of the WWE doesn't mean winning every single match. John Cena should have lost but Dolph lost after taking just 1 AA. WWE is really making 2013 mean a good year for their "Golden Boy."
    I think me and you need to sit down and look at 2012 all over again.
    Last edited by Tray; 01-09-2013 at 03:41 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast