Wrestler of the Month August www.desirulez.net

Default Opinions on Undertaker's Return

Follow us on Social Media

I think that Undertaker should return in the start of February, not in march (after EC) like last year.
    WHY? Because Last Year he had the continued Feud with Triple H of 2011 so there was not so much to confront and one month was enough time for Build UP for that feud BUT this year he is gonna have a new feud so obviously one month would not be good enough for a awesome feud

Knowing WWE, I think WWE would focus more on THE PHONY ONE and make Undertaker's return after EC --> MAYBE.
    Also it depends on the opponent, if WWE is planning to screw Wrestlemania by feuding Cena with Undertaker than even a year would not be good enough for a good feud.

What do you think about my opinion? #TheDeadMan #StreakShallNotEND
    What I Have Achieved
    "dR Wrestler Of The Year 2012 (voted)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month May"2013 (chosen)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month August 2012 (voted)"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

dR www.desirulez.net

John Cena is one possiblity for The Undertaker. I remember after Triple H vs The Undertaker 2012 at Wrestlemania 28, WWE(.)com uploaded a video talking about Triple H and The Undertaker's clash and John Cena said "I would't mind taking a shot at the streak."

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by xAwesomeStrike View Post
    John Cena is one possiblity for The Undertaker. I remember after Triple H vs The Undertaker 2012 at Wrestlemania 28, WWE(.)com uploaded a video talking about Triple H and The Undertaker's clash and John Cena said "I would't mind taking a shot at the streak."
    If wwe want to give John huge push again then we might see the match as u know john had a bad 2012 for companies sake and for more fans this might happen
    dR's First and Current Longest reigning Cruiser Weight GFX Champion

Championship held - 2

http://www.desirulez.net/signaturepics/sigpic218367_1.gif

Awards: Most Successful Gfx Cruiserweight Champion

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by playboy143 View Post
    If wwe want to give John huge push again then we might see the match as u know john had a bad 2012 for companies sake and for more fans this might happen
    You can't push guys like Cena . Rock , HHH , Taker , Punk they are already on top of the game . But Taker vs Cena is likely to happen this year or next

It's Clobberin Time

just don't want to see taker vs punk becoz i would be shit not becoz punk is facing becoz if this will happen then rock vs cena take place and personally i want to see mr. punk against cena and rocky

choose must be brock
    and i would love see brock cheating wwe while leaving by winning the match and ending the streak if he can do

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by dR SuperRocker View Post
    just don't want to see taker vs punk becoz i would be shit not becoz punk is facing becoz if this will happen then rock vs cena take place and personally i want to see mr. punk against cena and rocky
    Cena vs Punk was supposed to be a once in a lifetime match, so let's hope that it doesn't happen again
    Would be another main event wasted

and i would love see brock cheating wwe while leaving by winning the match and ending the streak if he can do
    I think Brock wouldn't be worthy to be the guy that ended the streak. Something that has been built up for over 20 years, while Brock hasn't even actively wrestled half that long.
    I fear that due to his personality, Brock could very well try to steal and end the streak, even though 'E would sue his ass into oblivion

Wrestler of the Month August www.desirulez.net

choose must be brock
    InvincibleOne is Right. WWE won't risk Undertakers' streak and life. You would love to see that but that would not happen, Brock vs Undertaker would only happen until Brock signs a new contract. If Brock vs Undertaker happen with Brock's contract ending that night Than Undertaker (65 years old he is) would get in trouble because Brock would end him because he knows that his contract has come to an end that night so that's only way to be famous.
    What I Have Achieved
    "dR Wrestler Of The Year 2012 (voted)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month May"2013 (chosen)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month August 2012 (voted)"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

If Lesnar ends takers streak. By the father, son, and the Holy Spirit. By the ways of Buddha and the teachings of Muhammad. BY ALL THAT IS HOLY IN THIS GREEN EARTH, THE SOLAR SYSTEM, THE GALAXY, THE UNIVERSE, THE MULTIVERSE! I will be very very dissapointed with the WWE

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Tray View Post
    If Lesnar ends takers streak. By the father, son, and the Holy Spirit. By the ways of Buddha and the teachings of Muhammad. BY ALL THAT IS HOLY IN THIS GREEN EARTH, THE SOLAR SYSTEM, THE GALAXY, THE UNIVERSE, THE MULTIVERSE! I will be very very dissapointed with the WWE
    Lesnar is nothing compare to the Undertaker. that will never happen
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by EidenAnderson View Post
    Lesnar is nothing compare to the Undertaker. that will never happen
    I'm going to pray on it.

dR www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by TheLegendKiller. View Post
    Undertaker (65 years old he is)
    The Undertaker is 47 years old... He was born on March 24 1965 and on March 24 2013, he will become 48.

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

Do you think this would be good or crap: The Animal (Batista) returns at the RR and a while later starts a feud with Taker...?
    Asking this because I seriously doubt he will go against Brock this year. And yes, I know Taker already beat Batista at WM23.
    Respect

If they end the streak I stop watching WWE

Quote Originally Posted by XxVeNoM_MinDxX View Post
    The Undertaker is 47 years old... He was born on March 24 1965 and on March 24 2013, he will become 48.
    His Birthday is 1 day after my Birthday

•°·._.•β€$ţ ɨɲ ţh€ ώ๏яℓď•._.·°•

On Vacation

✪ƒєєℓ ƒяєє тσ яєρ✪
    ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮

´*•.¸ ¸.•*´