Results 1 to 4 of 4
07-19-2009, 06:53 PM #1
~*~ Banana Cake with Pecan-Crumb Topping:Recipie~*~
1/3cup(s) packed brown sugar
1/4cup(s) all-purpose flour
1/4teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
2tablespoon(s) butter or margarine, cold
3/4cup(s) pecans, chopped
1 1/3cup(s) (about 4 medium) fully ripe bananas, mashed
1tablespoon(s) fresh lemon juice
2teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
2cup(s) all-purpose flour
1teaspoon(s) baking powder
1/2teaspoon(s) baking soda
1/8teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
1/2cup(s) (1 stick) butter or margarine, softened
3/4cup(s) packed brown sugar
1/2cup(s) granulated sugar
1. Prepare Pecan-Crumb Topping: In medium bowl, combine brown sugar, flour, and cinnamon. With pastry blender or 2 knives used scissors-fashion, cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in pecans; set aside.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease 13" by 9" metal baking pan.
3. Prepare Banana Cake: In small bowl, mix bananas, lemon juice, and vanilla. On waxed paper, mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
4. In large bowl, with mixer on medium speed, beat butter and sugars until light and creamy, 5 minutes, scraping bowl often. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition. On low speed, alternately add flour and banana mixtures, beginning and ending with flour mixture; beat until smooth.
5. Spoon batter into prepared pan and spread evenly. Sprinkle with crumb topping. Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool cake in pan on wire rack.
07-19-2009, 06:55 PM #2
07-19-2009, 07:04 PM #3
07-19-2009, 07:13 PM #4
sorry i had to enter this section
- Join Date
- Dec 2008
lol i have to learn this