Wrestler of the Month August www.desirulez.net

Default Is This A Right Step by WWE?

Follow us on Social Media

We all are happy that CM Punk is medically cleared to compete but this ain't a right step by WWE to put CM Punk against Ryback in TLC MATCH. Knowing that it was Ryback because of whom CmPunk went under a knee surgery and was injured, they are still risking CmPunk against that RyBotch? What if RyBotch botches a move again and Punk gets injured again? That would put WWE in a critical situation for CM Punk vs The Rock at Royal Rumble.

I want CM Punk in action but not against RyBotch, I just hope that There's a new opponent for Punk or The Shield attacks Ryback before the match so the match gets cancelled(Cause this is Injustice) or The TLC Stipulation gets removed.

#BestInTheWorld #believeintheShield #RyBotch.
    Last edited by TheLegendKiller.; 01-03-2013 at 08:18 PM.
    What I Have Achieved
    "dR Wrestler Of The Year 2012 (voted)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month May"2013 (chosen)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month August 2012 (voted)"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

Agree

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

If I remember right, Ryberg didn't really break it, Punk wasn't injured. He just needed the surgery to clean up his knee.
    But I was thinking the same as you, then I ran it to a article from Wrestling Observer, this was by a guy name Bryan Alvarez:

"I don't know if something changed in the last 24 hours. It seems that way with the announcement on WWE.com, or that's playing into a larger story. But I was told a couple of days ago that there is no guarantee that Punk actually is wrestling on the show this coming Monday. There is a chance it is going to be Paul Heyman vs. Ryback. I was told also that no matter what happens on the show, when Monday's show is over a lot of people are going to be talking, so make of that what you will. But, again, no guarantee that Punk is actually going to wrestle on Monday despite what WWE.com reported today."

So I know how you feel, but I'm just going to wait and see what the guys at WWE pull off.
    Last edited by Tray; 01-03-2013 at 08:44 PM.

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

Nothing big will go down on RAW. Expect The Shield to stop by
    Respect

Wrestler of the Month August www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Tray View Post
    If I remember right, Ryberg didn't really break it, Punk wasn't injured. He just needed the surgery to clean up his knee.
    But I was thinking the same as you, then I ran it to a article from Wrestling Observer, this was by a guy name Bryan Alvarez:

"I don't know if something changed in the last 24 hours. It seems that way with the announcement on WWE.com, or that's playing into a larger story. But I was told a couple of days ago that there is no guarantee that Punk actually is wrestling on the show this coming Monday. There is a chance it is going to be Paul Heyman vs. Ryback. I was told also that no matter what happens on the show, when Monday's show is over a lot of people are going to be talking, so make of that what you will. But, again, no guarantee that Punk is actually going to wrestle on Monday despite what WWE.com reported today."

So I know how you feel, but I'm just going to wait and see what the guys at WWE pull off.
    Ryberg didn't break it? CM Punk was carried out by officials that day and he had urgent surgery? That was because of Ryback! What type of surgery is this 'Cleaning up knee' ?
    What I Have Achieved
    "dR Wrestler Of The Year 2012 (voted)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month May"2013 (chosen)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month August 2012 (voted)"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

that match will happen but the shiled will attack ryback .

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by hemafekho View Post
    that match will happen but the shiled will attack ryback .
    And Rock Make Save

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by TheLegendKiller. View Post
    Ryberg didn't break it? CM Punk was carried out by officials that day and he had urgent surgery? That was because of Ryback! What type of surgery is this 'Cleaning up knee' ?
    He was working with a bad knee so wwe wanted to fix up his knee before RR and they took the RyBotch Storyline

._.β$ţ ɨɲ ţh ώ๏яℓď._.

On Vacation

✪єєℓ яєє тσ яєρ✪
    ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮

*. .*

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

Either way Punk will retain . I actually hope the match happens and punk beats Rybotch again .

It's Clobberin Time

Moderator www.desirulez.net

Well it's a risk they take every time they step into the ring, cm punk is wasted on the WWE just like another 20 other susperstars i could name i have pretty much gave up on WWE all together impact is way more interesting and has been for months

Ryberg didn't break it? CM Punk was carried out by officials that day and he had urgent surgery? That was because of Ryback!

Kayfabe

What type of surgery is this 'Cleaning up knee' ?
    Quote Originally Posted by greeneyeboy View Post
    As noted earlier, WWE published an article on their official website announcing that CM Punk had underwent "emergency knee surgery" on Tuesday.

According to PWInsider, the said knee injury is legit and is not storyline. CM Punk has been working on a bad knee for quite some time now and was trying to tough it out since he has taken the responsibility of carrying WWE as their champion to heart.

At this time, there is no indication on what will happen with CM Punk and the WWE title match for the TLC pay-per-view.

Nice to know so many of you guys just believe everything WWE tells you without checking your facts. I also love the "hilarious" nickname Rybotch, what with his ONE notable botch in his 8 month WWE career as Ryback so far (if it even was his fault and not Tensai sandbagging). Yeah, he's a goddam botching machine is what he is.
    The Prince Is Here...

Quote Originally Posted by Harbinger View Post
    Nice to know so many of you guys just believe everything WWE tells you without checking your facts. I also love the "hilarious" nickname Rybotch, what with his ONE notable botch in his 8 month WWE career as Ryback so far (if it even was his fault and not Tensai sandbagging). Yeah, he's a goddam botching machine is what he is.
    I always felt he was a stiff wrestler (whether that counts as botching or not, I'm not sure)... at least he's not up to Vader standards thank god.

Quote Originally Posted by Tray View Post
    I always felt he was a stiff wrestler (whether that counts as botching or not, I'm not sure)... at least he's not up to Vader standards thank god.
    Man, I wish he was. Vader was the goddam man. But still, the point is, how about we wait until Ryback actually does some botches before we decry him as a dangerous worker?
    The Prince Is Here...

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

it's called Arthroscopic Surgery. its the type where they go in with a video scope repair the damage. if this isn't a fake injury then Punk would be looking at a month or two of rehab before he would be able to come back
    John Cena: You Can't keep a good man down.

Quote Originally Posted by Harbinger View Post
    Man, I wish he was. Vader was the goddam man. But still, the point is, how about we wait until Ryback actually does some botches before we decry him as a dangerous worker?
    Fair Enough guy. Fair enough.